Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter that Zoro was injured, if you asked Zoro himself what do you think he would say? Oh this fight doesn't count because i'm injured ? There is no fair or unfair in a fight between pirates
But it wasn't a fight they made a deal i don't know why you see a loose in here

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro surrendered because he realized he had no chance , that's a lost fight
Zoro won without using strength he wanted to protect luffy and he did even though he wasn't strong enough to win, he won in his own way through sacrifice.
Not every fight is won through your fists alone as blackbeard said.

Zoro Fans and Sanji Fans got a great moment. There’s nothing to make fun of or argue about.
I’m hyped for the upcoming chapters.
I think we will get 2-3 chapters of Sanji vs Queen with some updates about the other events. I think the volume ends around 1024. The final page could be Sanji defeating Queen
Tbh I think their actual fight isn't starting till volume 102 lol. Oda does this setup stuff frequently.

Refer to chapter 1005, where Robin started her fight with Black Maria, yet we never saw it for 15 chapters lol. There are plenty of other villains that still need to be taken out. Namely Hawkins, Apoo (if both aren't switching sides), Peros, Fukurokuju, and Jack. You could even potentially throw the numbers in there too.

I just think Oda will save these 2 for the absolute last moments where Sanji, Zoro, Law/Kid, and Luffy have their final fights against their opponents in a specific order. Before then we still have more ground to cover
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't even give him the attention

Tbh I think their actual fight isn't starting till volume 102 lol. Oda does this setup stuff frequently.

Refer to chapter 1005, where Robin started her fight with Black Maria, yet we never saw it for 15 chapters lol. There are plenty of other villains that still need to be taken out. Namely Hawkins, Apoo (if both aren't switching sides), Peros, Fukurokuju, and Jack. You could even potentially throw the numbers in there too.

I just think Oda will save these 2 for the absolute last moments where Sanji, Zoro, Law/Kid, and Luffy have their final fights against their opponents in a specific order. Before then we still have more ground to cover

I wouldn't even give him the attention
King, Queen and Jack are going down in the next 4 chapters.

No he only lost against Enel the others were not fights
No it was not,Zoro was already hurt from before and what did matter was his captain survival,besides he was still concious
Yeah obviously, but these fights were funnily not 1vs1 if you think about it. Therefore I spelled that precisely xd

And I guess TB Kuma retreated overall.
Zoro surrendered because he realized he had no chance , that's a lost fight

Pretty sure it was always inferred to be swordsman duels. Zoro has lost specifically from multiple people after this. Doesn't matter the circumstance.

However none of them were swordsmen, and none of them were duels of swordsmanship. When you apply that logic, Zoro's proclamation never has been broken

King, Queen and Jack are going down in the next 4 chapters.
Uhhh, I'm gonna disagree with that one chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.