Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That actually makes one respect how Hara made Rishin's parents nameless fodder with a normal peasant lineage.
If people like Akainu or Garp or WB or Roger managed to become monsters without lineage I don’t see why the MCs need all some godly bloodline etc. There are a lot of apex predator in one piece who started from scratch

Shin power progression (over 10 years +) is one of the best in shonen. Only his strategy/instinct are not developed enough for me. We need more focus on that part.

First, yeah I would have prefered Sanji to stay a nobody. Him being from an "important" family is not really what i wanted.

The only one i accept being part of a great bloodline is Luffy. This was introduced really early and it was well done so why not.

But some things considering Sanji and his bloodline : first the vinsmoke are important but they are not top tier either. He is not the son of a Yonko or an admiral or the son of the Gorosei guy or related to some past legend.

Also there aren't parallels between Sanji and his family, on the contrary Sanji did everything to NEVER be like them. He is different, he is his own character.

And more importantly the Vinsmoke are not at all connected to his dream : Sanji wants to discover all blue. The Vinz couldn't care less, and there is no link between that. Sanji ancestors weren't the one who discovered All blue the first time. Germa story is way different : North Blue kingdom etc.

With Zoro it's different. Zoro is now connected to the strongest swordman in history while he also wants to be the strongest swordman in history. Zoro has a eye scar and obviously Ryuma had one too etc..... It's cheap. It is like Zoro was destined by bloodline to be what he is and becoming what he will become. Even his eye scar seems forced now. He only have it because Ryuma had it too. Even if the eye is a secret power it means that only Ryuma and Zoro have it and they are from the same family..... It also means that the two strongest swordmen in One piece would be from the same family, it's lame. It's like saying that only Zoro could have done that, not only because he has iron guts but also because he is a shimotsuki and related to Ryuma.

I wanted Zoro to be his own character not some Ryuma 2.0

All in all I don't like that at all.
You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen:milaugh: Sanjis whole character is getting destroyed and you are completely ignoring it. The fact that he is becoming everything his mother didn't want him to become and she sacrificed her self for it, that all was in vain. You wanted to Zoro to be unique? But you just ignore that Sanji is literally carpon copy of his siblings. His power and power suit are all from his family, heck even his bounty is.

Also good that you mentioned their dreams. Sanjis dream of all blue was destroyed a decade ago in fishman island so that is relevant cuz it seems Sanji himself doesnt give a shit about it. So his dream was even ruined:kayneshrug:

Ryuma was wano legend not admiral or yonko. He is connected to wano and has hardly been mentioned outside of wano. The Vinsmokes are known even by Brook and are famous in north blue.

So you are bitching about Zoro being connected to Ryuma, even tough there was 100% chance he was from wano and looked like just like Ryuma that was designed before one piece even began.

And in the other hand you completely ignore Sanjis dream, powers and his mother sacrifice getting destroyed in front of your eyes?
Like what even is left of him? Every single think is from his family that he hates, only think he has from zeff is cooking and his simp mentality:whitepress:

Sanji is about to prove

Sanji>king

In the up coming chapters.. No doubt hr claims to have superior falmes.. And incorporates into Dj... The guy's just has ingenious utility.

And Ouff the zoro's resemblance hits even more here

ANOTHER THING WORTH NOTING TO IS THE SIDE COMMENT ON THE FIRST PANEL

Standing shoulder to shoulder...
:kawak::crazwhat:

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
If people like Garp or WB or Roger managed to become monsters without lineage I don’t see why the MCs need all some godly bloodline etc. There are a lot of apex predator in one piece who started from scratch

Shin power progression (over 10 years +) is one of the best in shonen. Only his strategy/instinct are not developed enough for me. We need more focus on that part.
Being from a prestigious bloodline doesn't automatically grant someone strength, though. Just look at Oden and Momo.

I

Indigo

If people like Garp or WB or Roger managed to become monsters without lineage I don’t see why the MCs need all some godly bloodline etc. There are a lot of apex predator in one piece who started from scratch

I don't know anything about Roger

But Garp? really? I'm pretty sure we're gonna find out the Monkey family has been going since the Void Century and full of badasses

Just look at Garp -> Dragon -> Luffy

Three top tiers of the 3 powers in the world.

It's gonna happen too :kayneshrug:

Roger might be same too, we will find out the families of the D clan when we get to the One Piece

get ready for it

:cheers:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen:milaugh: Sanjis whole character is getting destroyed and you are completely ignoring it. The fact that he is becoming everything his mother didn't want him to become and she sacrificed her self for it, that all was in vain. You wanted to Zoro to be unique? But you just ignore that Sanji is literally carpon copy of his siblings. His power and power suit are all from his family, heck even his bounty is.

Also good that you mentioned their dreams. Sanjis dream of all blue was destroyed a decade ago in fishman island so that is relevant cuz it seems Sanji himself doesnt give a shit about it. So his dream was even ruined:kayneshrug:

Ryuma was wano legend not admiral or yonko. He is connected to wano and has hardly been mentioned outside of wano. The Vinsmokes are known even by Brook and are famous in north blue.

So you are bitching about Zoro being connected to Ryuma, even tough there was 100% chance he was from wano and looked like just like Ryuma that was designed before one piece even began.

And in the other hand you completely ignore Sanjis dream, powers and his mother sacrifice getting destroyed in front of your eyes?
Like what even is left of him? Every single think is from his family that he hates, only think he has from zeff is cooking and his simp mentality:whitepress:
:gokulaugh:
relax man sanji is completelly human just with gods genes , zoro is not from ryuma lineage hes just a random guy who is really strong, strong enough to equal gods genes Sanji in fact :cheers:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
kishimoto just took this chosen one shit to a whole knew level, making the "underdog" mc son of 4th hokage and the jinchuriki of the strongest of the nine tailed beasts lol
rock lee had to be main character for real... a true underdog... and just like underdog lost to gaara with what could have been permament damage.....
Kishimoto basically proved that you need to be chosen one

Vivi still lovely as ever :amazing:
Lunarian that,s the king race huh the One Who Lives At Top of Red Line? so maybe the theory that 20 Kings of World Noble fight king race n defeat them found the secret of the world n move All of Their Families To Marie Joies is true?! :noo:

it,s possible sanji have lunarians gene :wonderland:
looks like Zoro really are Ryuma Reincarnation :finally::finally::finally:
n momo dragon looks so pale :doffytroll:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
you just lost your point with Momo getting aged 20 years :milaugh:

pretty sure he is gonna look like Oden and be really strong, just won't have Haki just yet
Not really. Oden was born a monster. Momo was just a normal kid for 8 years straight, and there's no reason to believe he'll be super strong as an adult as of yet. The main perk to aging him was his devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.