• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mr morj's latest video just makes SOOO MUCH SENSE

oda likes to keep the trio's standing equivocal as hell

at one moment its luffy ~ zoro> sanji

at another its Luffy>zoro~sanji

go watch his latest video it very constructively put together
Yes , I watched . Morj told sanji is not person that looking for fight or something . But when something is getting serious , sanji become serious.
In addition morj , sanjis passion is just to save and help people.

When he run four floor with Luffy , oda wanted to state if sanji wants , he he would go roof. But sanjis priority is always different . But we can't tell zorotards

Yes , I watched . Morj told sanji is not person that looking for fight or something . But when something is getting serious , sanji become serious.
In addition morj , sanjis passion is just to save and help people.

When he run four floor with Luffy , oda wanted to state if sanji wants , he he would go roof. But sanjis priority is always different . But we can't tell zorotards
Lineage Factor

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well my appreciation for Zoro's character certainly plummeted. If this wasn't a shonen I'd be rooting for Mihawk to beat him again in the rematch

:beckmoji:
Senpai, wait until you learn that Mihawk is son of some great figure from the past...
You will completely run out of appreciation for One Piece. :crazwhat:
also officially goodnight “ZKK” and good riddance
I am so going to annoy the shit out of you when ZKK happens. :ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This chapter was damn great. The first part of the colorspread looks great. Zoro vs King is going to be an excellent fight (also officially goodnight “ZKK” and good riddance), and the long suspected Zoro - Shimotsuki connection finally starting to get focus is awesome. Marco’s interaction with Izo was pretty funny, and I hope Marco has more information from Whitebeard on other topics, it’s a good way to go about worldbuilding.

Also, my man Neko’s Sulong looks amazing, can’t wait to see him slaughter Perospero, and Jack is in a tough spot with Inu. And it looks like the raid suit is about to be revealed as having augmented Sanji’s body while he wore it those two times, so it should be interesting to see how it was done.

Best of all, Luffy’s about to show up and fight Kaido.

The next few chapters are going to be really good.
Lmfao cry more ryuma descendent here to slay the dragon above the capital

mr morj's latest video just makes SOOO MUCH SENSE

oda likes to keep the trio's standing equivocal as hell

at one moment its luffy ~ zoro> sanji

at another its Luffy>zoro~sanji

go watch his latest video it very constructively put together
Yes Oda likes to play with this dynamic but the ultimate conclusion of the video is flawed, because he is comparing intra-arc moments to end of arc moments and giving them equivalent narrative weight.

At the end of each arc, it is clear that Luffy is above the others as he is the one to take down the main threat far above the other villains, when Luffy is fucking around running between buildings and doing dumb shit, that is not an accurate representation of his strength.

Luffy gets bountys and prestige based on his high showings not his low showings. Rayleigh is not equal to Roger, Beckman is not equal to Shanks.

Senpai, wait until you learn that Mihawk is son of some great figure from the past...
You will completely run out of appreciation for One Piece. :crazwhat:

I am so going to annoy the shit out of you when ZKK happens. :ihaha:
I swear these people are dumb as fuck
In the same chapter, Zoro got compared to not one, but 2 Wano's Legends, one of them is the Legendary Dragon Slayer
OEKaneki: Lmao ZKK is dead
What's next? Moe "ZKK debunked"?
Speaking of whom, haven't seen him in a while.... I wonder why

Yes Oda likes to play with this dynamic but the ultimate conclusion of the video is flawed, because he is comparing intra-arc moments to end of arc moments and giving them equivalent narrative weight.

At the end of each arc, it is clear that Luffy is above the others as he is the one to take down the main threat far above the other villains, when Luffy is fucking around running between buildings and doing dumb shit, that is not an accurate representation of his strength.

Luffy gets bountys and prestige based on his high showings not his low showings. Rayleigh is not equal to Roger, Beckman is not equal to Shanks.
Cap.
Post automatically merged:

In the same chapter, Zoro got compared to not one, but 2 Wano's Legends, one of them is the Legendary Dragon Slayer
And these people love ignoring that wano hold ryuma at a higher regard that Oden hence them treating ryumas sword as a national treasure and having Zoro return it in replace of odens blade

He's not a main character, nor an underdog with something to prove. An antagonist being 'special' doesn't change my view on them, if anything it just gives me greater appreciation of the protagonist when he finally beats them. At least that would be the case if the protagonist wasn't special himself...

A chapter full of action and lore! One of my favorite combinations. I was more drawn to the lore that could possibly connect Sanji to King. Than his fight with Queen. Although can anyone tell me what the name of his spinning aerial cartwheel kick is called?

I love how Marco just zones out in the middle of a battle just to drop hints about King's race.

I am still not sure if Sanji's weird feeling is because he is awakening his exoskeleton, or if it's because he has some of King's DNA in him. If the latter is the case, then did Judge somehow get ahold of King's DNA or is Sora somehow a descendant of his tribe? I know Sanji thinks his flames come from his passion, but I don't think that's the actual case.

I love how Zoro and Sanji have each other's backs!

So King's blade sort of reminds me of that guy's blade from Bleach. Someone will know who I am talking about. He's that guy with the red hair and tattoos. The serrated edges on King's blade is smaller though.

How much brute force does King and Zoro actually have? King uses just his sword to rip his blades out of his arm, and Zoro stops his punch with Wado. I think Zoro must be top tier in regards to neck and jaw strength. Zoro's really hyped for this fight. He's willing to bite through King's throat. He sure is blood thirsty.

My true heroes of this chapter are Hyogoro and Kawamatsu who decided to not fight but instead gossip about Zoro! I have waited so long to know more about Zoro's backstory. Not only is he possibly related to Shimotsuki Ushimaru, but he's also a possible descendant of Ryuma. Ryuma and Zoro are both missing their left eyes because parallels!

Once again "Oh Perospero"

Adult Momo looks menacing. But can anyone tell me who he is supposed to resemble? (/s) Luffy how can you look both cute and bad ass at the exact same time? Finally, Luffy is going back to Kaido! How is Kaido going to react when he sees Momo?

I need the next chapter asap!

Fast forward a bit
''Bro Kaido WANTED to die, ZKK didn't really happen because it was just Kaido living his best life.''

The whole Marco flashback stating "Back then god's land was up there" annoyed the fuck out of me. Completely pointless panels devoting time to nonsense. How many "god" references Oda is going to throw at us without elaborating on anything. We are over 1020+ chapters and 25 years and Oda continues with these stupid pointless mysteries.

i'm not debating that but still does it matter if its mid-arc portrayal most of the time its still the climax and the grand exposition shown in a very highlighted manner sometimes no different than the climax of the arc itself

the question is does it really matter if its intra arc?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He's not a main character, nor an underdog with something to prove. An antagonist being 'special' doesn't change my view on them, if anything it just gives me greater appreciation of the protagonist when he finally beats them. At least that would be the case if the protagonist wasn't special himself...
And where is the issue with Zori being connected to Ryuma? :sus:
Being his descendant is what makes Zori into a Zori or it's Zori's hard work during all these years including training under Mihawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.