Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Again, he having a piexe of metal called sword, NOT MAKES YOU AN SWORDBOI.

Almost every pirate in OP have one.
Right, but being mentioned as a rival to the World’s Strongest SWORDSMAN absolutely does make you one. If you want me to be toxic so you can be right about one thing in this discussion, here it is - you’re an absolute fucking moron if you can’t grasp this point.

J

Joy D. MADS

Right, but being mentioned as a rival to the World’s Strongest SWORDSMAN absolutely does make you one. If you want me to be toxic so you can be right about one thing in this discussion, here it is - you’re an absolute fucking moron if you can’t grasp this point.
Man, you are making assumptions here.

What if Shanks is a prodigy, or can read movements from enemies? This could be the point to fight Mihawk.

We do not know much about him, but better to say he is another swordsman because he likes to play with a Shichibukai.

If Mihawk is the best swordsman, Shanks is a Yonko who we don't know anything.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man, you are making assumptions here.

What if Shanks is a prodigy, or can read movements from enemies? This could be the point to fight Mihawk.
Do you not realize you’re bending yourself into knots to avoid just admitting that you’re objectively wrong? Like, this post in particular reads like the aneurysm in your brain wrote it :laughmoji:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So you do not want to understand, ok.
You have done literally nothing to make me “understand” why you’re right and the actual words in the manga are not; again, this is YOUR fault, not mine. Saying “sHaNks iS a prOgiDy anD thaT’s wHy hE’s Gud aT swORds” isn’t a convincing argument, although based on everything else you’ve said, I can see why you think it is.

J

Joy D. MADS

You have done literally nothing to make me “understand” why you’re right and the actual words in the manga are not; again, this is YOUR fault, not mine. Saying “sHaNks iS a prOgiDy anD thaT’s wHy hE’s Gud at swORds” isn’t a convincing argument, although based on everything else you’ve said, I can see why you think it is.
I said, what if. But I will tell you when time come.

And not necessary to be as good as Mihawk to win him... Just imagine, what if, Shanks has some Katakuri Haki type or something?

@Paperchampion23 thinking about it.

Even tho I got debunked I still got a W on you.

There goes your swordsmen fight on Wano for Zoro aye?
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
You didn't because they are still literally fighting with Swords and the fight is interesting as fuck, which is exactly what I've told you in the past lol. I dont adhere to the weird "strict" definition of swordsman the fanbase has gotten all riled up on.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You didn't because they are still literally fighting with Swords and the fight is interesting as fuck, which is exactly what I've told you in the past lol. I dont adhere to the weird "strict" definition of swordsman the fanbase has gotten all riled up on.
Nah, I think I literally do. His fighting style is interesting nonetheless but he literally says that why he would only have to use one fighting style and Zoro replies: "Yup u never said u are a swordsman". + his weapon is shapeshifting tool.

Gimmie my W:sadgrin:

BOOOOOOOOIIIII TELL ME THAT AIN’T THE NEXT STRAW HAT SWINGIN’ THAT KANABO LIKE IT AIN’T NO MOTHERFUCKIN’ THANG!! Y’ALL SEE A RABBIT ANYWHERE?! ME THE FUCK NEITHER :steef::steef::steef:

Aight, I’m not so big a Zoro homer that I can’t admit this - Sanji being linked to King’s race is pretty rad, BUT! If King removes his mask and ALSO has curly eyebrows or otherwise resembles the chef, I’m going to fly to Tokyo, find Oda’s high-rise apartment, and staple a printout of Duval to his forehead and make him write I HAVE TO STOP RECYCLING MY OWN FARTS a thousand times :sanjimeh:

I *AM* a big enough Zoro homer, though, to absolutely LOSE MY SHIT over the long-awaited Shimotsuki reveal!! It’s wild that a guy we met in chapter 4 is only now getting the backstory both he and the rest of us deserve, but better late than never :zosmug:

Speaking of things we saw coming from a mile away, it’s gonna be hilarious to see how people around here react when we get adult Momo’s human form on panel…he’s gonna look EXACTLY like Oden, and it’ll be this forum’s 9/11 :lulz:
Yooooooooo barto goin toe to toe with Mihawk they both equals :finally:

Nah, I think I literally do. His fighting style is interesting nonetheless but he literally says that why he would only have to use one fighting style and Zoro replies: "Yup u never said u are a swordsman". + his weapon is shapeshifting tool.

Gimmie my W:sadgrin:
I mean take whatever you want I got exactly what I expected/wanted in the end lol:kayneshrug:

I think people, including you and me, got way too fixated on swordsman/no swordman arguments when at the end of the day he ended up being both lol, and in a good way that differentiates him from other fights too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean take whatever you want I got exactly what I expected/wanted in the end lol:kayneshrug:

I think people, including you and me, got way too fixated on swordsman/no swordman arguments when at the end of the day he ended up being both lol, and in a good way that differentiates him from other fights too.
Can't wait for Benn using his rifle as a sword and Benn the swordsman talks:chirstsad:

Can't wait for Benn using his rifle as a sword and Benn the swordsman talks:chirstsad:
Lmao please no XD

Tbh, if Shanks hypothetically the last antagonist, Beckman could (and should) just be Sanji's last fight while Mihawk is Zoro's. It's like Queen and King now, there dont seem to be any rules that constitute who fights who outside of the clear M3 ranking.

Currently Mihawk has go somewhere after losing his Shichibukai status. My money is allying with Shanks in the Final War (he has to be part of a warfront and it won't be the WG). If that's the case, then its very possible Shanks/Mihawk pose as the final battles for Luffy/Zoro here. That would leave Beckman for Sanji in that way i guess.

Anyway, I hope you see what I meant now about King. We wouldn't have ever gotten the amazing "personal" 1v1 panels we got if Zoro fought Kaido. You saw it yourself, it was mostly Zoro striking at Kaido, not an exchange of blows as we got to see twice this chapter. Not saying what Zoro did on the roof wasn't less impressive, just that his fight with King is far more visually striking because of how both characters fight. Kaido is far more the Luffy type in this way, because it's clear Kaido does not possess the sword/weapon skill to match Zoro (all we literally saw him do was tank attacks).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao please no XD

Tbh, if Shanks hypothetically the last antagonist, Beckman could (and should) just be Sanji's last fight while Mihawk is Zoro's. It's like Queen and King now, there dont seem to be any rules that constitute who fights who outside of the clear M3 ranking.

Currently Mihawk has go somewhere after losing his Shichibukai status. My money is allying with Shanks in the Final War (he has to be part of a warfront and it won't be the WG). If that's the case, then its very possible Shanks/Mihawk pose as the final battles for Luffy/Zoro here. That would leave Beckman for Sanji in that way i guess.

Anyway, I hope you see what I meant now about King. We wouldn't have ever gotten the amazing "personal" 1v1 panels we got if Zoro fought Kaido. You saw it yourself, it was mostly Zoro striking at Kaido, not an exchange of blows as we got to see twice this chapter. Not saying what Zoro did on the roof wasn't less impressive, just that his fight with King is far more visually striking because of how both characters fight. Kaido is far more the Luffy type in this way, because it's clear Kaido does not possess the sword/weapon skill to match Zoro (all we literally saw him do was tank attacks).
I won't complain for Shanks and Mihawk allying but only if my Shanks theory comes true. Shanks and Mihawk allying is overkill. Basically, two Yonko level characters sailing together.

I won't complain for Shanks and Mihawk allying but only if my Shanks theory comes true. Shanks and Mihawk allying is overkill. Basically, two Yonko level characters sailing together.
But that's the thing, its a great way to top the current Yonko alliance and even Blackbeard's 2/3(?) Hax powers and however strong his subordinates are.

That "overkill" is what will make a great finale imo, the hardest thing Luffy and Zoro could overcome (by shonen logic at least).

What's your Shanks theory lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.