What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"It's impossible for Zoro vs King to be a good fight"

- Half this forum:suresure:
From the moment I saw Kaido failing to put up a fight against Zoro, I called it that King will perform better and it is in front of our eyes.
:myman:
Damn, that Kaido was crying left and right for just getting a single scratch :milaugh:
To be fair to Kaido, King is a god from the red wall. They dont do any crying, they love torture. :goyea:

sorry but i wasn't mistaken when i said marco's phoenix brand the shockwave that hit queen hard went through his defenses and he was ok the next chapter smoking even , thats endurance
and i also am not mistaken when i said he tanked marco's phoenix claw to the face and also retain minimal damage , thats durabilit
I didn't deny that it was endurance.
Yes you are mistaken because Marco's claw literally left a mark on Queen's face...how's that durability?

in his Df form he got whooped by BM's physical attacks and was alright right after and was able to execute a high caliber attack on BM that again is his durability speaking
Again that is not durability but endurance. He got knocked out by Big Mom...how does that translate to durability?

chooper's MP is a brute form that you seem to be underestimating
There's no underestimation in saying that Chopper's AP is inferior to Sanji's

thats a huge ice berg that Franky in chopper's body caught without much effort, so a serious chopper can't exert enough force to make a commander bleed by a slap on the face? i doubt king would have been ok taking that slap to the face either matter the fact blue bird just pushed king away onto the building and he bled from marco's knee and wasn't even shown in the next chapter where marco and chopper were bullying queen who was alright ,so much for king's durability..
Like I said , we have a side by side comparison.
Marco's no named shockwave hurt Queen whiles Marco's named shockwave did nothing to King

get what you're trying to push here , you're trying to falsely propagate and misconstrued notion of queen's durability and endurace under misinterpreted bases like chopper MP being weak yet being able to damage just to shit on sanji later when he considerably damages queen in his hybrid and thats disingenuous, jumping from logical reasoning to fabricated facts... o lord
Keep those headcanons to yourself. Instead of addressing the points, you are moving to attack the poster.
I only corrected you for your false insinuation that Queen is extremely durable. Bleeding from Chopper and base Sanji =\= Durability.

that slap would bust even F6 or severely wound them
Has nothing to do with my point

again even on screen queen took more blows that made him bleed yet he was alright and robust actually, so his resilience is shone throughout this battle .
Queens endurance is what has been the focus. Him taking such blows which made him bleed is not a durability feat. The side by side comparison with King proves this fact

Status
Not open for further replies.