What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are gonna look stupid when it's revealed that lunaria is not the name for king's race, since when do people related to the moon have fire powers? Also queen mentions lunaria after he finds out that sanji's fire is different
They needed fire to survive on the moon, so over time they forced themselves to obtain that power. No other reason to relate Sanji's fire abilities with that race and King looking at Queen explaining it in silence.

If they are, it's gonna have to be when the capital is saved from the island at this point. It would be a cool final threat to deal with if Oda wants to make things desperate
I hope so, ngl. Oda could estimate that Tobi Roppo were non-M3 straw hats opponents and now that they are defeated the crew can be relegated to fodders cleaning duty, but that would honestly feel underwhelming to me. For how long the set-up phase of Wano was, I don't feel the pay off is good enough, I have no complaint about Robin but for example Franky fight was the shortest he ever got against a real opponent:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.