What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think King has to show advanced Haki now to prove his absolute superiority over Katakuri.
Furthermore, I also need to see more fire skills - if King has ryuo and can mix his ryuo with his fire, this might be his own "FS", perhaps even more than FS.

Both got very hyped by legends (Whitebeard and Rayleigh); Katakuri's FS and King's race but I feel like Whitebeard hyping him up wields more weight as King's race seems to be a tremendously important factor in the world of One Piece, so King might even be a bigger deal than Katakuri.
when did rayleigh hype up kata, stop lying, he just said there are people who can see in the future. rayleigh was just giving luffy information.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
the two on one did not even last a minute
Really ? Where dyou see that ?

King is the one who damaged Marco
How do you know ?

Queen attacks obviously drained his regen powers.

so he simply created as many excuses as possible to justify his defeat.
What youโ€™re calling so many excuses is someone holding off one YC1/YC2 for a good time while protecting people downstairs, helping Chopper clapping Queen cheeks etc.

Marco is not here to put down anyone he is here to be the great firefighter and helping people left and right.

If you want to talk about excuses Oda just put Marco in a 2 vs 1 for him to not take down anyone and stealing the thunder of a SH or SN

Now that's a logical way to look at it.... I mean the fire which is something that can melt Mochi....
:bamathink:

Now I need to reconsider my ranking about YCs....

Katakuri has the advantage of Future Sight.... (which actually lasted for 11 hours straight) but if King can overcome that, he might dominate the fight.... hmmm..

I think you sir might have been able to change my mind about Who's stronger Katakuri and King.... Logically Speaking, King now has in his arsenal things that Katakuri cannot handle!

1- He's able to tank for days (All 3 calamities do) and that's something Katakuri suffered from...
2- He's a flight fighter by nature, and very fast considering he was battling Marco... so it's like he's in Gear 4th form constantly...
3- His ability is fire... can be a MAJOR counter for Mochi...
4- He's very versatile fighter... Swords, punches, Kicks... everything!

Honestly, I'm starting to feel he's really stronger
:quest:

Because the only thing that Katakuri has an advantage over King with it... is Future Sight... and that power will eventually run out... if not 11 hours... it will be 24 hours... of not 1 day... it will be 2 days... etc... And Katakuri has NOT shown an attack that is so davastating to convince me that it can end King so far.... unless he defeats them by suffocating them like he defeated Luffy in first time... so basically using tactics to win is his only way to win I feel...

While King can win through his sheer force and power
:hope:

I still Love Katakuri more... ESPECIALLY his voice actor is Gintoki... my favorite character of all time in any medium!
I think King has exactly what he needs to deal with Katakuri. Not easily but you know what I mean

- He has fire which is a counter
- Heโ€™s tanked named attacks from Marco in base and shrugged them off so thereโ€™s no problem there
- He can fly and shoot fire at the same time so Katakuriโ€™s awakening is shaky

^ All this without hybrid btw

Future sight is powerful and all but heโ€™ll 100% get tired before King does

Status
Not open for further replies.