Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco literally said "I'm done". If he was finished by king and queen, what is he going to do with Kaido?
"He is done" for now, he has a regeneration mythical Zoan.
If Momo can contribute to the Kaido fight, Marco who stalled 4 top tiers before, can contribute too.
Do expect Marco to be MIA for the rest of the arc ?

A

Akagaminoproduction

Well as a kid Oda gave him some pretty good CoO and he has the voice of all things power too so that probably contributes to his decent CoO.

Wouldn't surprise me if he bullshits Momo's power, we know he's gonna do something significant enough to Kaido to make him changie his view on Oden's son, he always looked down on him because he was a mere child, that will change.

Not saying I am a fan of that by any means just that Oda can bs that somehow.
something every stan can agree on....

A

Akagaminoproduction

"He is done" for now, he has a regeneration mythical Zoan.
If Momo can contribute to the Kaido fight, Marco who stalled 4 top tiers before, can contribute too.
Do expect Marco to be MIA for the rest of the arc ?
would have preferred if marco just said lets switch but this works too.... this much is expected from oda... he will do momotaro tale complete

If momo scratched kaido i'm dropping this garbage series.

I'm sorry zoro, but that's crossing the line.
Well scabbards did that, and Momo is their commander, looks design wise as Oden in human and as Dragoj Kaido in his zoan form, so he must surpass scabbard feats at least, and will stop the island from killing any people. As bad as it sounds he has to serve a purpose now that he's an adult and change Kaido's view on him that just a common trope.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm not twisting the facts, Oden got cheap shoted, and didn't lose cuncessnes even after that. Oden got captured by Kaido's men, he was never one shoted.
nope. that is exactly what you are doing right now.

if you look at the bottom row panels, he takes the hit and his eyes turn white in the rightmost panel.
in the left most panel, he falls on the ground unconscious with his head bleeding (there is even the sound THWUD right there)

no matter how you twist it, a healthy oden got knocked out with one hit from base kaido according to the manga. was oden distracted? yes. was it a cheap shot? yes. but the fact is he still got taken out by a single blow.

They are more likely calling this chapter trash because Momo is somehow able to fight Kaido and possiblly can use ACoC as well.
Momo should be able to act as support. His base physical stats including speed should be comparable to Oden because genes. Also, his dragon form should be able to give him firepower comparable to dragon Kaido to do attacks like the Boro Breath.

Like, he literally should be an Oden without Adv CoC and experience but with Kaido's fruit. He already most probably has CoO too like hinted so I won't be surprised if he gets Ryou too, even fodder has it. Adv CoC is a different thing entirely. I hope he doesn't unlock it. I can easily see him play a supporting role but not a really major one. Unless the firepower from his dragon form is really that effective.

this clowns think that momo, without training or even prior knowledge about different types of haki. will magically master acoc/ryou to wound motherfrigging kaido?.
:kawak::jay-he::jay-yeah::eeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.