Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryou training does matter as it creates a space between you and the enemy. It's probably the most important thing when fighting someone like Blackbeard who can take away your ability by touching you, or Akainu who can simply just burn you from being touched alone.
Kaido barely even knew what Ryou was but clearly had ranged COC

People still compare CoC clashes(Sanjikun) with what we see from usually CoC effect.
Doffy vs Luffy, Luffy vs Don Chinjao, Luffy vs Katakuri, these guys always clash and then we get black lightning, Kata was the only one who release little lightning before he clash with Luffy, but he refain his power as CoA and similar thing did show Jinbe.
In case their black leaking aura thing is pretty clear and linear, while adv CoC is far bigger and leaking around the user, so far four characters show this adv CoC version.
Whitebeard and Roger:

Luffy and Kaido:

And Yamato:

And Big mom:

These five so far show adv CoC and if we count Oden adv version against Kaido with Totsuka, we have 7.
In case the black aura leaking stuff happen already before the clash happen and Oda clearly draw the black leake aura from adv CoC different to the one who have black lightning small leak aura from CoA.

Neither Doffy vs Luffy show such things as black leaking aura before the clash happen, neither Don and Katakuri was about CoA.
The draw for adv CoC is clear and so far only 7 characters show such a power, people should not mistake it(Sanjikun) with a usually normal CoC clash between two characters.
Sanjikun is really not saying that.
He is saying that attacks that go along normal CoC also amplifies the attacks from every example we had in the manga it really did.

Kaido knows what ryou is. That's how he's able to create spaces between his attacks.
No, because when the scabbards sneak attacked him on the performance floor, he literally said “Is this the ‘Ryou’ ability that Oden had?!!”
Post automatically merged:

So if Kaido doesn't have internal damage, he can't defeat Momo?:zorothink:
Oda jumped too soon from adv.CoA to adv.CoC
As far as I can tel adv. CoC just operates like superior adv. CoA.

Kinda lame if you ask me.

He is saying that attacks that go along normal CoC also amplifies the attacks from every example we had in the manga it really did.
He implied that user actuall fuse their CoC in attacks already before Wano happen and that is a bs. Only the strongest character(all top tiers) show so far adv CoC. Neither Doffy could fuse his CoC in his attack,neither Don or even Katakuri. And he is clearly wrong here.

But he also says that basic CoC is just willpower. Thats so inconsistent tbh. And if basic CoC truly amplified the attacks then Luffy wouldn't have needed a advanced version of it to begin with. It clearly doesn't take effect on your attacks against the individual but only effects the surrounding. If you want to call that amplification this is fine by me. But its not that kind of amplification to be needed to damage someone, especially penetrating someone like Oden and Zoro did.

He implied that user actuall fuse their CoC in attacks already before Wano happen and that is a bs. Only the strongest character(all top tiers) show so far adv CoC. Neither Doffy could fuse his CoC in his attack,neither Don or even Katakuri. And he is clearly wrong here.
Completely wrong.
We literally had CoC clashes along attacks before Wano, it of course wasn't the Advanced version but we had it.
We literally have a panel of Don Chinjao and Luffy clashing attacks with CoC against Doffy as well.

But the space/barrier between attacks isn't CoC coating?
I know we have the barrie CoA but i don't remember someone using that to attack.
No it's not conquerors coating. Remember ryou and conquerors are from two different branches of haki. They don't share the same properties. For example armaments haki will never allow you to sense others, as that's a property or observations haki.

Ryou is a form of armaments haki and hyogoro explains to Luffy that it would allow him to create spaces between his attacks. We even see a diagram that Oda draws while hyogoro explains it where we see two fists and there's a ryou aura around them. Idk how to embed pictures otherwise I'd have done so.

Completely wrong.
We literally had CoC clashes along attacks before Wano, it of course wasn't the Advanced version but we had it.
We literally have a panel of Don Chinjao and Luffy clashing attacks with CoC against Doffy as well.
Again you clearly just repeat what im saying in my previous post and let pls Sanjikun talk for himself rather mixup things which you neither know.
Yes Don/Doffy and Kata had CoC clash with Luffy,because two characters with CoC had a clash. But they not fuse their attacks with CoC other wise the Black lightning would leaking out BEFORE the clash even happen. And I ask you again, did Luffy or Doffy leaked black aura before the clash even happen? Nope right? So they can't fuse their coc into attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.