Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I never said that lmao. Stop putting words into my mouth.

Saying your opinion on why Zoro's scar is not a big feat in a discussion is absolutely not toxic.
Posting nothing but that for like 80-90% of your posts is absolutely a sign of mental illness.
It's not mental illness if you speak truth. you know.

I checked the old scar and new one. That's true.

So even with adcoc, Luffy and Yamato combo attack only did superficial damage to Kaido whiles Zoro's Asura damage is even more visible now extending from Kaido's core to his shoulder.
Highest AP Zoro proven again:steef:
Zoro isn't even on the roof and is collecting more W's. Also, Yamato used advCoC cutting attack and didn't scar Kaido?

I but I thought Yamato was Oden?:mihanha:

I am not into Zoro vs Sanji so far. But now I am gonna join the Sanji camp. These so called Zoro fans piss me off. It will be fun to see your melt down when ZKK doesn't happen.

:gokulaugh:
Your entire post history is full of Zoro vs Sanji stuff.

Fans like you are hilarious. And honestly, downright pathetic.

"I don't care for X vs Y debate, but..." and then you see them spam talk about it.

"I am not a X hater and don't care for him, but..." and then you see spam shittalk the character X in their entire post history.

The sad part is, those aren't even good lies. It's okay if you're a downplayer or a troll. We've got plenty here; they surface most spoiler threads when they feel insecure about Zoro's foreshadowing or feats. It's okay if you're into Zoro vs Sanji stuff, but no need to say you're not just to have 40% of your post history dedicated to it.

Blatant toxicity can be a laughingstock. But man, yours is just sad and makes me feel bad lol.

It's too funny to see your over the top reactions for every new development in the story. fyi I am not gonna 'attack' zoro to score some browny points. But expect me to speak from some centrist pov.
That's not even point. You're joining Sanji fans cuz Zoro fans opinions piss you. There are many people on forum who are neutral but you joining them just to show toxicity towards Zoro. Sure

Your entire post history is full of Zoro vs Sanji stuff.

Fans like you are hilarious. And honestly, downright pathetic.

"I don't care for X vs Y debate, but..." and then you see them spam talk about it.

"I am not a X hater and don't care for him, but..." and then you see spam shittalk the character X in their entire post history.

The sad part is, those aren't even good lies. It's okay if you're a downplayer or a troll. We've got plenty here; they surface most spoiler threads when they feel insecure about Zoro's foreshadowing or feats. It's okay if you're into Zoro vs Sanji stuff, but no need to say you're not just to have 40% of your post history dedicated to it.

Blatant toxicity can be a laughingstock. But man, yours is just sad and makes me feel bad lol.
Cry in the corner. I bet you need all the practice after Zoro collpases post King fight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You literally proving my point here, whitebeard was not able to use observation because he was sick and you cant use observation when you are not calm, but zoro was able to use the attack even though he got hurt badly, i never said zoro not injured or at 100%, i said that in this instance his ashura attack got the same AP because he was able to use it fully and even if he didn't get hurt at all he would not been able to bring down kaido and his ashura AP would be the same, he said i use everything i have in this attack.
Law's words in chapter 1010 directly counters your argument, which frankly has no proof. Law is a doctor and a Swordsman so its even more credible coming from his mouth.

Zoro should not even be fighting at this point but he still managed to push on and scar Kaido. There's no evidence that suggests that this is the maximum of Zoro's limit. He used every bit of strength he had left to use Ashura but Law's words here, which directly implies that Zoro is severely wounded from Hakkai, proves that Zoro still hasn't shown what his maximum capabilities can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.