Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree yamato shouldn't be downplayed. It's impressive that she doesn't get one shotted and can fight against kaido.
ANYONE who can, even for a second, survive against a bloodlusted Kaido is a fucking monster. Zoro is a monster for scarring Kaido and Yamato is one for not dying immediately. Hell, LUFFY was destroyed some time ago and we all know how strong he was. Yamato is amazing.

I am pretty sure that Luffy will fight Kaido in a 1 vs 1 and I am also pretty sure that especially in Wano the fate is moving Zoro to revenge the Shimotuki clan.

Yasuie said to Zoro to get the revenge in Onigashima and not to kill the leader of the flower capital. In Onigashima the leader is Kaido. So Zoro has to reveange Yasui and Ushimaru. We know also that fate made possible that Zoro would have taken Enma in exchange of Shuishi.

Fate in Wano has 2 role, for Luffy is to opening Wano and for Zoro is to revenged his clan and both are connected with Kaido.

We know that for some reason the flying dragon blaze missed his target and was extremely hype (Big Mom scarred told Kaido to dodge that). The same posed was used by Ryuma to chop a dragon over the capital.
Exactly do you remember when Luffy and Zoro faced a Dragon at Punk Hazard ? (which coincidentally is the arc the alliance like was formed to beat Kaido) It was maybe already a clue

Yamato is impressive. No one can deny her strength now.

First it was “Kaidos not actually trying to kill her.” - Kaido killed everyone who tried to help her and actively said he’s trying to kill her

Then it was “Yamato hasn’t shown any ability to hurt Kaido.” - Well this chapter proves that Yamato is able to win a clash with Kaido and cause damage.

No opponent has pushed Kaido to how serious he is right now. Just because Yamato is currently stronger than Luffys wings does not mean that it’ll end like that.

Exactly do you remember when Luffy and Zoro faced a Dragon at Punk Hazard ? (which coincidentally is the arc the alliance like was formed to beat Kaido) It was maybe already a clue
Possible yes, 1 of the option I had in my mind is a combo between Luffy and Zoro to finally close this conflict with Kaido.
In fact a combo between luffy/zoro is what I expect to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.