Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the king of Elbaf. Oda told me.
Seriously though, if we are in the mindset that the last 2 Supernova get focus before Lodestar/Laughtale, then Bonney/Urouge are likely involved in:

- Vegapunk arc
- Elbaf arc
- a combination of the two

This is of course, assuming Elbaf also has to do with sky people because of its massive tree, and Vegapunk is still involved with Kuma who is Bonney's goal

Threatening to stop posting summaries because somebody changed a few words is petty and childish. You’re literally forcing an agenda on everybody.
Nah he is salty bc cunts wanna change his summary. Let the man do what he wants. We all know yamato is a lass so what's the issue. If i call you a monkey, that means you're a monkey???

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
fortunately we have mods here
so sit tight .
every spoiler posted in the summary thread is from confirmed sources in the way and manner they posted their information.
if you want to add remove details , they have the right to say "hey thats not what I said "
"if you are going to quote me
quote exactly what I said. "

find a source that wants you to paraphrase what they said , its not hard . its clear this particular one doesnt.
THIS is the whole point of discussion. Not the gender. But some people don’t get it, or don’t want to get it.

I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?
Afraid to address me directly?

I perfectly emphasized that this is entirely redon's summary and only changed where he called Yamato he/him to actually respect the official material (vivre card, promotion etc.).

If he was annoyed about the fact that I used his summary and only corrected it at those spots, just tell me and I re-write it and summarize the summary in my very own words (still crediting redon for the original summary), which I will do next time btw.

But what was the reaction?

"If anyone ever does something like that again I will stop posting any spoilers!!!!!"

All that over some insignificant pronoun discussion, which he force-fed everyone in the first place (yes, you can write a summary without using he/him pronouns twice every sentence Yamato is mentioned).

Now let me ask you this: Who the fuck do you think you are?

You aren't some godly and irreplacable super-fans who have access to the holy spoiler grail compared to mere "commoners" and you aren't the only ones allowed to actually post and dictate the spoiler section.

You're guys operating in a not really legal field (spoiler providing) crying about how unfair it is that others use that illegal material. Really ironic!

After all you're merely normal dudes with some Korean connections who post illegal spoilers on a public forum. If you stopped posting spoilers by tomorrow, nothing would change.

Nothing.

People would accept it within a week and wait for the chapter to drop on Friday (or even wait for the official release which would be the best thing to do anyway).

Last edited:
What kind of bullshit is this?
How can you expect to talk for a bunch of people.
Threatening someone who provides the spoilers just because it doesn’t fit your personal agenda is ridiculous and stupid.
Not me, a lot of people are saying the same thing,
This is the debate here, if it was not, then it would not have caused this much uproar.
But, if no one liked my comment or supported it, then it means I am wrong here and others are happy with what they are getting. Not to forget, I also said this when this issue was raised here. I am not the one who made a dedicated thread or tried to rally people to support this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.