Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem i could maybe see would be the redundancy of having 2 summaries, but the point here is that the pronouns you use for Yamato aren't the issue.
Little redundancy is not big deal. It's only full summary we are having problems with. If it can stop what's happening right now, it will be big win.

I can't believe I woke up to Redon bullying :pepeanger:
I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?
This is a perfectly reasonable thing to say, dude isn't telling others what to say or think and instead just sticks to what he thinks and asks for people not to edit his own posts,

It's like people that screech cancel culture or infringement on their free speech if their company fires them for saying something racist or misogynist lol

Freedom of Speech does not equal freedom from consequences lol
SJWs want to constantly shift the definitions of racism/ sexism and transphobia further and further to where someone espousing Martin Luther King's beliefs would now be considered a white supremacist bigot for not wanting racial segregation by critical race theorists.

Unmasking anonymous posters using doxxing, or even going through the effort to prevent semi-anonymous people from keeping their job is tantamount to trying to starve them and their kids and I would argue far worse than making ill advised statements online. If you engage or cheer the mob harrassing a small business to fire someone you are a bit nasty, if you engage. For public officials or teachers, parents and tax payers have a say.

Telling people "build your own twitter", then crying to AWS to shut down their new twitter is immoral. Acting like people aren't being censored is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.