Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she's joining but that doesn't discount her at all.

- Nami didn't get a fight during Arlong Park
- Robin didn't during Alabasta nor Enies Lobby
- Not every strawhat gets a fight every arc. See Robin in DR, Usopp in Enies Lobby, Chopper currently in Wano, etc.

Her fight with Perospero doesn't hurt her chances, her relevancy does though lol

Carrot's storyline just end in wano as she went to WCI with the strawhats to help them get sanji back and to travel a bit. She wanted to take revenge on Pedro and neko defeated the villain. Basically she is now done with these pirate stuff.

At best I would see her with the minks joining the strawhat armada and being part of the big incident but that's all.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't mind fights involving weaker characters or even non Straw Hats. Good way to make each arc different.

But Hiyori's mostly irrelevant. She had her 15 minutes of fame in Act 2 and hasn't amounted to anything but healing the Scabbards. And orochi's been literally sidelined for 40+ chapters. If Hiyori v. Orochi gets more time than Jack I'll be pissed
You WILL be pissed? What a patience man.
I'm always pissed with this arc.
That's my secret to actually endure it. :kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't mind fights involving weaker characters or even non Straw Hats. Good way to make each arc different.

But Hiyori's mostly irrelevant. She had her 15 minutes of fame in Act 2 and hasn't amounted to anything but healing the Scabbards. And orochi's been literally sidelined for 40+ chapters. If Hiyori v. Orochi gets more time than Jack I'll be pissed
Lmfao she killing orochi and it gonna be bigger than Jack's whole career

Come on the guy who deserved to best Jack, is the one in your Profile Pic!!! Who cares about Inu. Jack should‘ve beaten that irrelevant trash.

So Jinbe would be the one, who takes Jack down..
No the guy who deserved to best Jack was always Inu because that is who Oda wanted to best Jack lol

Just like Kyros vs Diamante. Listen, I wanted Yamato vs Jack clearly, but I'm not going to complain about a matchup that has technically made sense for 40 chapters. Neko vs Peros as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.