Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if the rest of this arc is as straightforward as every Beast Pirate executive going down in 1-2 chapters before a 5-10 chapter fight with Kaido, Wano will officially be one of the worst arcs for me post time skips

If Big Mom goes goes in 2/3 chapters and/or Luffy steam roles Kaido I’m going to just drop One Piece.

Following with you. It‘s not bearable. I really wish a machine, that could erase certain stuff from your memory, chosen by yourself..

He gives Luffy powerups then nerfs its powers multiple times. Thats not masturbating. Oda gives G4 that overpowers Dofla only to give heavy side effects and stupidity. Oda gives Luffy the weakened G3 - nerfed by seawater- and it reached the size of Kraken in Fishman Island, but the supposedly not-weakened G3 suddenly shrunk to boulder-sized when he fought Katakuri. Oda gave FS to match YC1s but suddenly other chars like Zoro and Sanji can catch up and fight YCs comfortably for no reason, struggle, or proccess after all those chapters of Luffy fighting extremely difficult against YC1 for 20 chapters.

If Oda was masturbating to Luffy, he would have pre-timeskip Luffy having speed faster than lightning since Enel said "its too fast!" to his Gomu2 Golden Rifle while unable to dodge Luffy's attack even when Enel has lightning speed. But apparently not. Since if that is the case, Oda would make Luffy matched and even beaten Kuma and Mihawk since pretimeskip just like how Luffy beaten Croc-Moria since both are Shichibukai.

If Oda masturbates to Luffy he would make Luffy buldozes-oneshots through Dofla-Cracker, beat Kata from the start of G4, and make his only struggle against BM and Kaidou and even then Oda will make Luffy won against BM since the first time in WCI.

Oda also won't have Luffy unconscious for so many times after being oneshot by Kaidou even in G4, instead Oda will have Luffy snicker when meeting WSC since Luffy finally meets a challenge, just like how Zoro snickers around when fighting without meeting any real struggle or consequences or meeting a superior opponent who is actually pay attention to him or focused on him.

If you said Oda masturbates to Luffy, do you also think so when Kaidou oneshotted Luffy with Thunder Bagua or when Luffy fell unconscious from Onigashima? Don't you say that Luffy is trash instead? Did you say Oda masturbates to Zoro when Zoro try to block Hakai for 1 sec, then scarred Kaidou and said that it was shitty writing? Because Zoro doing those two things are, regarding the writing, Zoro's narrative counterpart of the current narrative Luffy matching and finally surpassing Kaidou, something that Luffy must do in order to be PK.
This. Luffy has earned every bit of his poweup.

Look at someone like Marco. His devil fruit is so busted it can literally carry him into the first division commander tier.

Momo’s fruit is significantly more busted than Marco’s. We aren’t overreacting at all.
Marco doesn't have shit to damage Momo's scales, in fact, most probably can't beat him these days.

Momo is way above the YC1

just for having your dragon physiology broken

Gtfo from my mentions bitch. It was you who first quoted me because you were butthurt by my Luffy wank. Now cry me a river, build a bridge and gtf over it. Imagine getting triggered by fictional characters you are abusing random strangers in internet. Go outside for some air.
Aww poor baby boi, sucks when you do the same thing youre writing a lil essay about. Go cry to your mum before i ask her to fuck and you never see her again

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
LOda is just ignoring all the characters just for Yamatrash, condom and a crying bitch.
Since punk hazard, Momo was such a pain in ass but now it's unbearable and now he also got his father back.
:kobeha::kobeha:

Seriously, if the rest of this arc is as straightforward as every Beast Pirate executive going down in 1-2 chapters before a 5-10 chapter fight with Kaido, Wano will officially be one of the worst arcs for me post time skips

If Big Mom goes goes in 2/3 chapters and/or Luffy steam roles Kaido I’m going to just drop One Piece.
The funny thing is Oda isn't even giving them 1-2 chapters. Jack got defeated in less than half a chapter lmfao! This is so bad. I can't wait until Wano is over so I can drop this shit. Wasted 12 years reading this crap.

Wano is ending pretty soon

also, Luffy sky splitting with Kaido instead of Shanks, makes Shanks reunion less likely, just saying...
Do people still think Shanks gonna fight luffy? Or have a huge arc?

If there was truly a big yonko arc with Shanks :
Katakuri wouldn't be WCI main fight, it'll be BM still
Adcoc wouldn't be introduced in Wano and luffy wouldn't get it this arc
Luffy wouldn't perfom sky plitting feat with Kaido

These guys can read the narratives and can't scale
Luffy is gonna be solid Admiral level and named Great Pirate.

"Luffy isn't above Marco, old Ray, zoro, ..."

Time to understand :
Katakuri > YCs
Kaido> top tiers
Only Imu and EoS Teach are Luffy's next main fights

The only PU left is awakening, and that against Teach + Joyboy ancestral PU vs Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.