Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Luffy isn't able to win 1v1 against Kaido so won't he against Mihawk. We will see if Luffy will be able to win against Shanks 1v1 then he might have a chance to fight mihawk in a 1v1.
Luffy will beat kaido new awakening form in 1v1 with a new gear Luffy EoW is stronger than shanks kaido big mom.
EoW Luffy Imu Blackbeard dragon the 4 strongest in the verse.
Mihawk is just a small player in comparaison

He will reach his peak at the end of the series. Being one of the strongest top tiers. I agree that he isn't there right now. But he is stronger than a typical YC1. I would place him to YC1+ or at best low admiral because of his scarring feat against kaido.
Nah for now he's YC1
Admiral will beat him
They have a big gap between YC and Top tiers
Ashura is a short mode it's not enough to put him Top tier

Yea sure. Don't forget "historically accurate":seriously:
Real reason:
God of War's Thor Isn't Just Accurate, It's A Win For Body Diversity
but striving for a greater range of body diversity in games deserves to be celebrated:eeke:
Fuck body diversity and fuck historical accuracy, i just think he looks better super buffed and fat then shredded so much that you could see only muscles.

Nope is Top YC depending of his next PU

CoC coating will put him Inbetweener
Black blades solid top tier
and he will probably have a last PU maybe something relating to cut diamond or CoO
Then he will reach his peak
No he already an Inbetweener, EOW Zoro with CoC. If Zoro beats King while the Drugs wore off two that means King was never on his level.

Luffy will beat kaido new awakening form in 1v1 with a new gear Luffy EoW is stronger than shanks kaido big mom.
EoW Luffy Imu Blackbeard dragon the 4 strongest in the verse.
Mihawk is just a small player in comparaison
Mihawk is the WSS so he is stronger than Shanks. And Shanks is a solid top tier, which makes Mihawk a high top tier. You shouldn't underestimate Mihawk. He could even give EoS Luffy a high diff fight.

Basically this

Zoro went all out and still failed and cried that he couldn't knock kaido down
.while luffy excites kaido

Imagine using scar argument against Yamato and Luffy as if they are sword users or have enma.
The scar is also not even compared with Oden's

Zoro wasn't at one point strong as luffy in this arc
AdCoC luffy> Ryuo Luffy >= FS Luffy> Zoro ~ King
Zoro wasn’t at one point in the story equal to Luffy, but that was never going to stop the fanboys from saying this dumb garbage. Toxicity is WorstGen’s specialty.

You guys are overrating Luffy. Wait until he gets beaten again or luck rescues his ass
Well is not like Zoro who is always overrated, put in the position he isn't on.

But Mihawk againt this Luffy will be something Extreme diff for Mihawk, only does to been more experienced, because in MF Mihawk was having a hard time to enjure Luffy(well i think he wasn't in full strenght tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.