Status
Not open for further replies.
That was probably one of the worst works which Oda did for his manga, that was really Nanatsu taizai ending shit level and it shows that even One piece aren´t save from getting a worse ending in the end seeing how Oda shit right now with the raid.
And im not even talk about the defeats, they aren´t the problem but the way how Oda handle the whole situation so far and it is really a joke and asking a reader to continue this if Oda not care for his characters, a good mangaka not just take care for his top dogs while trashing everyone around.

Imagine this, Big mom pirates not joining the war because they didn´t even think for a single moment to enter wano in 1-2weeks, Oda let them enter wano in the same day where Marco come to wano and kick them out, that was already a asspulll nonsense moment.
But for some reason he only let Perospero go to wano and seperate him with his brothers/sisters even though Perospero aren´t the only one with a DF to enter wano.

Now you thinking Oda planning something big with Perospero and the though is not wrong, you see him building up Pero as a major threat and his plot continue with Pedro&Carrot. Then you finally get Sulong Wanda+Sulong Carrot vs Perospero and what Oda doing? Yeah offscreen the battle, you saying first "okay probably he save that for later when he want to show more of Perospero", then you see a Perospero who continue to do nothing, he goes to a live floor and doing almost nothing for 5-10chapters...
Showing that Oda don´t have himself any clue what to do with Perospero, so he use Nekomamushi as opponent, build up the battle and start them fighting each other two-three chapters ago, you think finally Perospero beeing in wano for a reason get answered and we see the end of his plot with the Minks and what is Oda doing again?
Yeah offscreen his 99% of the battle of Perospero final fight only to let him one shot onpanel for one page...
I mean why taking Perospero to wano if you already decide to offscreen almost every fight scene with him? Why building up his plot and giving the fans the feeling that Perospero finally get his own fight? Literally the worst what Oda doing here and Jack aren´t better.

We had basically a small arc where Jack fuck up the Minks, a huge plot and the reason who end in a big alliance, if Zou didn´t would happen, a big alliance with the Minks+Strawhats would never happen. Other plots wouldn´t happen. And finally we reach the end of the story about the Minks vs Jack at the rooftop. Hyped to see the dynamic battle with lot of tension and emotion because of zou and Oda basically offscreen the whole fight again, we just see the result where Jack finish all Minks and the two Dukes enter their sulong form.
And the offscreening continue, Jack get defeated(where we only see the end result like in this chapter) and you think it is over.
What is Oda doing, take Jack back, give him a build up and running though the castle to find Inu again, you get the hope that he finally show something about Jack, but nope he basically repeat what we see at the rooftop, Jack fighting Inu literally end in same way as at the rooftop, the result we not seen anything from Jack. Why you bring him up in first place if you let him beat in same way again in offscreen by the same opponent?? What the fuck is Oda thinking, really? Are the editors smoking to agree for such a plot?

I defend Oda for the most actions, even with the flying six short battles I kinda accept it and hype still the even, but I can´t believe what im saying but @Seth and @Topi Jerami are right, people hating fairy tail or other mangas for some weak plot. Oda isn´t better, this arc show all his mistake and that he is not anymore in his prime.

What make me more angry is the fact that he spend 100chapters of buildup, giving screentime fodders and waste basically overall screentime for irrelevant stuff only to cut off screentime in the most important part, that is the worst about Oda.
He is a good mangaka, but in wano I get the first time the feeling that he seem to be overstrained with the plot and doing to many mistakes, probably the young editors aren´t really help him in first place...

I get a flashback all over again like I did in fairy tail, when Mashima make Sting a moron for not fighting injured fairy tail members or when Laxus one shot Jura.

I can´t believe it...

You're actually retarded. Kinemon can do Oden Nitoryu which is even stronger than those attacks.

When Sulong Dukes do that ^, come talk.
It's pretty clear Perospero was beneath Cracker when his full power candy wall got redhawked but Cracker required G4 to beat.
Considering Pero=Jack has been confirmed, this solidifies the power structure between the two crews:

Kat
Smoothie/Cracker ~King/Queen
Pero ~Jack

Um... Doflamingo > YCs.

He's at least = King given his Joker epithet, Doffy's Joker epithet being a wildcard which replaces either calamity is out of question at this point.

I'd say Doflamingo is YC1 level @comrade
Doffy skyrise to YC2lvl for me, he not losing to a YC3lvl character(expect probably Yasopp and Blackbeard number 3).
Im objective and always said, if Jack not perform well Im going to change my opinion to Doflamingo and this is the first time saying this, but I can´t see him under YC3lvl and agree with @Finalbeta and @comrade
Their is no point anymore to have him under that lvl. Now Queen fight is left, if he ends similar like Jack, I putting Doffy near YC1lvl....

Neko at the start of the battle :

No bloody face, nor injured and just bandaged from the treatment he got.

And this chapter:

Neko is bloody , injured...
Losing Sulong doesn't make you bloody nor injured! Unless you got damaged in the battle.

Both Jack and Pero actually gave Dukes high diff battle offscreen
It all comes down to Luck!

It's pretty clear Perospero was beneath Cracker when his full power candy wall got redhawked but Cracker required G4 to beat.
Considering Pero=Jack has been confirmed, this solidifies the power structure between the two crews:

Kat
Smoothie/Cracker ~King/Queen
Pero ~Jack
Agreed. I would say King/Queen edge out Smoothie/Cracker, and Jack edges out Pero, but they are close.

That was probably one of the worst works which Oda did for his manga, that was really Nanatsu taizai ending shit level and it shows that even One piece aren´t save from getting a worse ending in the end seeing how Oda shit right now with the raid.
And im not even talk about the defeats, they aren´t the problem but the way how Oda handle the whole situation so far and it is really a joke and asking a reader to continue this if Oda not care for his characters, a good mangaka not just take care for his top dogs while trashing everyone around.

Imagine this, Big mom pirates not joining the war because they didn´t even think for a single moment to enter wano in 1-2weeks, Oda let them enter wano in the same day where Marco come to wano and kick them out, that was already a asspulll nonsense moment.
But for some reason he only let Perospero go to wano and seperate him with his brothers/sisters even though Perospero aren´t the only one with a DF to enter wano.

Now you thinking Oda planning something big with Perospero and the though is not wrong, you see him building up Pero as a major threat and his plot continue with Pedro&Carrot. Then you finally get Sulong Wanda+Sulong Carrot vs Perospero and what Oda doing? Yeah offscreen the battle, you saying first "okay probably he save that for later when he want to show more of Perospero", then you see a Perospero who continue to do nothing, he goes to a live floor and doing almost nothing for 5-10chapters...
Showing that Oda don´t have himself any clue what to do with Perospero, so he use Nekomamushi as opponent, build up the battle and start them fighting each other two-three chapters ago, you think finally Perospero beeing in wano for a reason get answered and we see the end of his plot with the Minks and what is Oda doing again?
Yeah offscreen his 99% of the battle of Perospero final fight only to let him one shot onpanel for one page...
I mean why taking Perospero to wano if you already decide to offscreen almost every fight scene with him? Why building up his plot and giving the fans the feeling that Perospero finally get his own fight? Literally the worst what Oda doing here and Jack aren´t better.

We had basically a small arc where Jack fuck up the Minks, a huge plot and the reason who end in a big alliance, if Zou didn´t would happen, a big alliance with the Minks+Strawhats would never happen. Other plots wouldn´t happen. And finally we reach the end of the story about the Minks vs Jack at the rooftop. Hyped to see the dynamic battle with lot of tension and emotion because of zou and Oda basically offscreen the whole fight again, we just see the result where Jack finish all Minks and the two Dukes enter their sulong form.
And the offscreening continue, Jack get defeated(where we only see the end result like in this chapter) and you think it is over.
What is Oda doing, take Jack back, give him a build up and running though the castle to find Inu again, you get the hope that he finally show something about Jack, but nope he basically repeat what we see at the rooftop, Jack fighting Inu literally end in same way as at the rooftop, the result we not seen anything from Jack. Why you bring him up in first place if you let him beat in same way again in offscreen by the same opponent?? What the fuck is Oda thinking, really? Are the editors smoking to agree for such a plot?

I defend Oda for the most actions, even with the flying six short battles I kinda accept it and hype still the even, but I can´t believe what im saying but @Seth and @Topi Jerami are right, people hating fairy tail or other mangas for some weak plot. Oda isn´t better, this arc show all his mistake and that he is not anymore in his prime.

What make me more angry is the fact that he spend 100chapters of buildup, giving screentime fodders and waste basically overall screentime for irrelevant stuff only to cut off screentime in the most important part, that is the worst about Oda.
He is a good mangaka, but in wano I get the first time the feeling that he seem to be overstrained with the plot and doing to many mistakes, probably the young editors aren´t really help him in first place...

I get a flashback all over again like I did in fairy tail, when Mashima make Sting a moron for not fighting injured fairy tail members or when Laxus one shot Jura.

I can´t believe it...
Damn never seen you this angry before :crazwhat:

Doflamingo was beat by a non YC3 Luffy
Luffy to cracker
"his busoshoku is hard"
Luffy to doflamingo "it's useless"
Doflamingo was taken out by 2 Top Supernova, like Big Mom is about to be taken down by.

Law/Kid have gotten 0 powerups from Dressrosa so far, and Big Mom is EQUAL to them.

Doflamingo is at least = King, that's for sure.
No "YC2" BS either, Queen is not that much stronger than Jack while Doflamingo has COC and awakening. So awakening is truly an ability reserved for peak high tiers.
So what Chinjao has COC too. Doflamingo is at most YC2. Doflamingo got destroyed in gear 4 while Katakuri holding his own against gear 4. I dont see a possibility where doflamingo is stronger than King. Saying Doflamingo=King is just nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.