Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive black beard is gonna be on a different level than kaido & even though luffy is gonna be much stronger then BB is gonna make luffy strength look like childs play I have no doubt because by then BB is gonna have a next df & the mastery of all three is gonna be insane

The same Shiki, which the Ace novel confirmed, was engaged in a three way tie with Roger and Primebeard in ruling over the new world while Linlin had her Kingdom established and was in her physical prime...that Shiki.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You conveniently forgot to mention BM crew is more of a mafia crew than a pirate crew cuz she was establishing her operations underground while those three were taking each other out, she was establishing what would be considered today the best intel network in all of OP

Roger despite ruling 1/3rd of NW and all the hype sneaking around her territory

BM would quite literally sink Shiki’s fleets with a snap of her fingers and lodge a ship wheel up his ass like the storm did with his head

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And while were at it let’s also not conveniently forget that BM has the “strongest family in the world” if you wanna go by Ace novel… a family that is the strongest despite WB and Thatch considering their crew as a family too :cheers:

Last edited:
Is "ruling" now the new term for being a coward?

While Linlin was "ruling" or to put it better hiding in her Kingdom the likes of Shiki, Primebeard and Roger competed in the New world while Admiral Sengoku and Prime Garp clashed with the three on a regular basis, despite Linlin being in her physical prime.
You can't clash if you run away
:josad::josad:

I'm positive black beard is gonna be on a different level than kaido & even though luffy is gonna be much stronger then BB is gonna make luffy strength look like childs play I have no doubt because by then BB is gonna have a next df & the mastery of all three is gonna be insane
Blackbeard easy >>>>kaido
Luffy power up for beat BB 3 DF awakening and 3 adv haki is
Certainly awakening +gear 5 with a new ultimate CoC that only he can use :cheers:

Since we got the end of the duke fights this chapter and Orochi appeared in the end I predict that next chapter will be the end of the Wano baddies, with Fuku and Orochi going down for real this time, then the traitors(Hawkins and Apoo), then we'll go to the commanders and finish it off with the Yonko:zehaha:

Though my predictions are often wrong:emohiyo:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is the part I don't agree with. I don't think Jack was superior nor slightly superior to full powered Inu back in Zou. The fact that Wanda basically implied that the fights were stalemate supports this.
Also, even though Inu lost a leg, that got compensated with haki bloom in Onigashima.
Also Jack wasn't in hybrid when he was backed by gifters. IIRC he went hybrid after Tama turned those gifters against each other.
Fair enough, but I think the fact that he fought continuously for five days without getting overpowered while the dukes got to replenish their energy after every 12 hours does imply slight superiority. It makes sense for him to be equally unsuccessful in overpowering the Dukes as he was fighting restlessly while the gap isn't that big.

I don't think Inu got a Haki boost in Onigashima; was it implied? Yes, Jack used hybrid after the gifters are taken out. That should've given him a decisive edge given how Jack is just as powerful in the base, but it didn't, making me think he's far too injured for even his hybrid form to make a difference.

This part is fair but I think factoring in Jack's reinforcements whiles Peros had non closes the gap for me. Also Wanda and Carrot even in Sulong never landed a hit on Peros. He had no new wounds.
Agreed, the reinforcements make things easier for Jack which cements my argument above even further. Pero Vs Wanda and Carrot lasted for a decent amount of time IMO. It started when BM left and before Kaido defeated the scabbards, and it ended after Luffy ran out of G4. I think he took some beating from them given he talks about how they'd have potentially won if it weren't for the weather change.

Jack, on the other hand, knocked out two people stronger than Wano and a few other Sulong Minks with one swing of his trunk. There is a considerable gap b/w the two if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.