Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@playa4321

What a fucking weird thing... Even the ID guards were awake. But there is something wrong here... When WW, or JACK were knocked out they didn't regress to their human form, I remember that KAKU, when being knocked out by ZORO ASURA ZORO, returned from his hybrid to human form... The same with SASAKI and the others, what a strange thing... I mean, they got knocked out, they should go back to their BASE forms.

Before who was introduced? Doffy existed as a character when Kaido was just a silhouette.

The "Joker" plotline was obviously a new addition that existed up until Punk Hazard. That's when Oda changed it up. There was no "Joker" pretime skip. That's clear as fuck.
He admits in an SBS Joker was his initial name and was supposed to be part of Kaido's story. This is SBS material
Post automatically merged:

Yes. And Oda kept the epithet Joker. To say that power wise nothing changed.

No. It means exactly that, when Oda says "such a tricky opponent". Let's not start with mental gymnastics.
Tricky means powerful now? sounds like you're the one doing the mental gymnastics

Also just because he kept a nickname it means he kept the same power? who's doing mental gymnastics now?

@playa4321

What a fucking weird thing... Even the ID guards were awake. But there is something wrong here... When WW, or JACK were knocked out they didn't regress to their human form, I remember that KAKU, when being knocked out by ZORO ASURA ZORO, returned from his hybrid to human form... The same with SASAKI and the others, what a strange thing... I mean, they got knocked out, they should go back to their BASE forms.
Yeah seems like as I though, the guards where forced and probably had half awakenend zoan power.
I don´t really know but I doubt that Jack,Sasaki and WsW coming back, I give up on this.
Oda offscreen Jack, I don´t expect much anymore bro.
At best Kaido going to awakening, I want it for King and Queen too but seeing how Oda rushing right now,I can´t see it.
A calamity was offscrenend in front of our eyes, showing that Oda feels to rush the events.

He admits in an SBS Joker was his initial name and was supposed to be part of Kaido's story. This is SBS material
That's BS material, not SBS. Doffy existed WAYYYY BEFOREE Kaido.

This was Doffy in Alabasta

This was Kaido in Water 7

His name was not "Joker", but just his moniker.

Thats absolutely fucking retarded
Zoro permanently scarred Kaido
Blocked strongest attack in the series
Pushed away Admiral
Busted mountains
AdvCoC
Tamed Enma
Will be WSS and Pirate King level+
Permanent black blade
Will solo strongest YC1 this arc

These are the things Zoro fans care about where as all sanjitards care about is chicken wings of pirate king.

Don't even try to equate Zoro to sanji you crack head, Zoro fans don't even need luffy much less sanji, his own feats, his hype and his portrayal is enough.
Did you somehow skipped the part where I said zoro is stronger but not as strong as you think he is?

Sanji had his own hype, he was literally called the wings of the pirate king, but some decided to interpret it as sanji is one of the two wings, fine by me tbh

Luffy said sanji is a one man army back at Zou

Sanji blocked king's attacks

Fought both king and queen on his own for a time

His flames were straight up compared to that of literal race of gods

He has his own hype, it's just better to see zoro and sanji get their hype together

That's BS material, not SBS. Doffy existed WAYYYY BEFOREE Kaido.

This was Doffy in Alabasta

This was Kaido in Water 7

His name was not "Joker", but just his moniker.
According to Oda the 4 Yonko were always part of the story, the story was initially East Blue -> Grand Line -> Laugh tale and the Yonko were the enemies of the Grand Line

@playa4321

You only return to your human form willingly which Kaku clearly did when he was defeated.
Lucci, Jabura were knocked out and continued in their forms because they were fully unconscious.

Tricky means powerful now? sounds like you're the one doing the mental gymnastics

Also just because he kept a nickname it means he kept the same power? who's doing mental gymnastics now?
And btw, these are early Warlord designs from East Blue days

Doffy was called Doflamingo. Moriah didn't even have a name back then. Kaido didn't even exist.

According to Oda the 4 Yonko were always part of the story, the story was initially East Blue -> Grand Line -> Laugh tale and the Yonko were the enemies of the Grand Line
The 4 Yonko were always part of the story, but not their designs/concepts. Kaido didn't even have a design yet (nor a name).

Except Luffy used more powerful attacks afterwards :kayneshrug:
thats my point

And btw, these are early Warlord designs from East Blue days

Doffy was called Doflamingo. Moriah didn't even have a name back then. Kaido didn't even exist.

The 4 Yonko were always part of the story, but not their designs/concepts. Kaido didn't even have a design yet (nor a name).
Dude I am basically paraphrasing what Oda has said. Very early in his design Doffy was supposed to be called Joker and was Kaido's ally

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah seems like as I though, the guards where forced and probably had half awakenend zoan power.
I don´t really know but I doubt that Jack,Sasaki and WsW coming back, I give up on this.
Oda offscreen Jack, I don´t expect much anymore bro.
At best Kaido going to awakening, I want it for King and Queen too but seeing how Oda rushing right now,I can´t see it.
A calamity was offscrenend in front of our eyes, showing that Oda feels to rush the events.
I think the chances of that happening are in the same way that Kaido will be able to land ONIGASHIMA in WANO, if he does, we will have an interesting development, but I don't think that will happen, I mean, this is the only role of MOMO. If he fails after becoming an adult, it will look very ugly for him.

What a fucking weird thing... Even the ID guards were awake. But there is something wrong here... When WW, or JACK were knocked out they didn't regress to their human form, I remember that KAKU, when being knocked out by ZORO ASURA ZORO, returned from his hybrid to human form... The same with SASAKI and the others, what a strange thing...
There's no rule here. Chopper, Jabra and Lucci don't come back to their base form when unconscious, but Miss Merry Christmas did.

Yes. And Oda kept the epithet Joker. To say that power wise nothing changed.

No. It means exactly that, when Oda says "such a tricky opponent". Let's not start with mental gymnastics.
Why should Oda even highlight Doflamingo being a powerful ally to Kaido (in the recent SBS!) when he is apparently nothing impressive to be comparable to even Jack?

Neither Queen or Jack have COC, let alone awakening.

They're more comparable to base Doffy, awakening Doffy beats all YCs bar YC1 characters.

thats my point

Dude I am basically paraphrasing what Oda has said. Very early in his design Doffy was supposed to be called Joker and was Kaido's ally
You're bullshitting what Oda said. His name was never "Joker". That was a MONIKER. Doflamingo existed as a concept since East Blue when Kaido was just a silhouette.

This what Oda stated

"By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo being called “Joker” is a remnant of an initial idea where Doflamingo was going to fight as a powerful companion of Kaido in the Wano Country. He’s quite the tricky opponent, so I’m glad we got rid of him at Dressrosa!! "

The "initial idea" referred to Doflamingo fighting in Wano, not him being called Joker 900 chapters ago in 1999.

Did you somehow skipped the part where I said zoro is stronger but not as strong as you think he is?

Sanji had his own hype, he was literally called the wings of the pirate king, but some decided to interpret it as sanji is one of the two wings, fine by me tbh

Luffy said sanji is a one man army back at Zou

Sanji blocked king's attacks

Fought both king and queen on his own for a time

His flames were straight up compared to that of literal race of gods

He has his own hype, it's just better to see zoro and sanji get their hype together
:cheers:sanji

Doff is still relevant :whitepress:?

:cheers:sanji

Doffy is still relevant :whitepress:?

Status
Not open for further replies.