Status
Not open for further replies.
You're bullshitting what Oda said. His name was never "Joker". That was a MONIKER. Doflamingo existed as a concept since East Blue when Kaido was just a silhouette.

This what Oda stated

"By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo being called “Joker” is a remnant of an initial idea where Doflamingo was going to fight as a powerful companion of Kaido in the Wano Country. He’s quite the tricky opponent, so I’m glad we got rid of him at Dressrosa!! "

The "initial idea" referred to Doflamingo fighting in Wano, not him being called Joker 900 chapters ago in 1999.
And Who are the rest of the cards?

King, Queen and Jack.

It doesn't take a genius to see it, specially when the Warlords were thought of after the Yonko. Only afterwards he clearly switched gears

And Who are the rest of the cards?

King, Queen and Jack.

It doesn't take a genius to see it, specially when the Warlords were thought of after the Yonko
Seriously, what the fuck are you saying? That Doflamingo was "Joker" >900 chapters ago in East Blue, when Kaido was a silhouette?

He literally shows you Doffy's ORIGINAL design and he has the same name. Moriah doesn't even have a name.

The "Yonkos" existing as a concept before "Warlords", doesn't mean every Yonko's design/story was finished before Warlords. Oda clearly didn't finalize Yonkos until after post TS.

"Joker" was like "Corazon". Rosinante's name wasn't actually that. Vergo was "Corazon", just like Law was supposed to be "Corazon".

Did you somehow skipped the part where I said zoro is stronger but not as strong as you think he is?
No you ignored the part that Zoro is much much much MUCH stronger than you and quite frankly even I thought he was.

Sanji had his own hype, he was literally called the wings of the pirate king, but some decided to interpret it as sanji is one of the two wings, fine by me tbh
Lmao back to Chicken wings of pirate King, only sanjitards would give a fuck about something as pathetic as that. Zoro fans are above wanting Zoro to be chicken wing of anyone, Zoro is future sword God, World's strongest swordsman, black blade maker, ZKK etc, no Zoro fans care about Zoro being some chicken wing

Luffy said sanji is a one man army back at Zou
lmaoo at one man army, who gives a shit?

Fought both king and queen on his own for a time
fOr a TiMe, lmao he was wrecked in 2 seconds, and failed toe even tickle king

Sanji blocked king's attacks
Little child Zoro blocked strongest attack in the series and an attack than even a yonko can't block and sanji felt pain from king's kick despite having high durability raid shit

He has his own hype, it's just better to see zoro and sanji get their hype together
If you call all that mentioned Hype, I truly feel bad for you. If this was Zoro's hype, I won't even be a zoro fan but Sanjitards have absolutely no standards. Fact that you mentioned things as pathetic as the ones you mentioned shows you yourself have no standards for sanji

Also can we tell that dumbfuck who keeps pushing SJW agenda with Yamato on spoiler threads to shut the fuck up and start calling Yamato a girl like she is? @TheAncientCenturion
Post automatically merged:

Law solos Jack, let alone Luffy. He literally turns Jack into mammoth meat.
Jack seems very shit. I seriously think its possible even cracker beats him.
I think King is the one carrying beast pirates, basically he is so strong that Queen and Jack can afford to be so weak.
Makes sense why Kaido took only King to Marine Ford, he probably clashed with Benn Beckman

Sanji is one wing lol

And the point is that Kid will likely continue to be his rival post Wano until Luffy actually is PK. We don't know the context of how this fight with BM plays out.

Maybe wait and see if Law leaves or not? Maybe wait and see if Kid wins alone? If that happens, wouldn't you agree that he will be his rival UNTIL Luffy is PK?
Paper you should know by now Law is a crewmember

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You only return to your human form willingly which Kaku clearly did when he was defeated.
Lucci, Jabura were knocked out and continued in their forms because they were fully unconscious.
ODA gave this explanation on an SBS? An unconscious person cannot remain using a transformation/skill, it's like luffy in G4. He will regress to his human form. Unless the ZOAN form is like the other DF... For example: Luffy's body is made of rubber, logia are made of fire, light, magma, ice. Even unconscious, this attribute does not disappear from them, and I believe that this can apply to the hybrid form of zoans.

ODA gave this explanation on an SBS? An unconscious person cannot remain using a transformation/skill, it's like luffy in G4. He will regress to his human form. Unless the ZOAN form is like the other DF... For example: Luffy's body is made of rubber, logia are made of fire, light, magma, ice. Even unconscious, this attribute does not disappear from them, and I believe that this can apply to the hybrid form of zoans.
Well it clearly can't because we have lots of cases where Zoans were fully knocked out and they didn't turn back. Also there is only one exception to this with the Alabasta case.
Zoans seems to just work in a different way.
And in the Kaku example he was still talking to Zoro when he turned back to human form.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah seems like as I though, the guards where forced and probably had half awakenend zoan power.
I don´t really know but I doubt that Jack,Sasaki and WsW coming back, I give up on this.
Oda offscreen Jack, I don´t expect much anymore bro.
At best Kaido going to awakening, I want it for King and Queen too but seeing how Oda rushing right now,I can´t see it.
A calamity was offscrenend in front of our eyes, showing that Oda feels to rush the events.
But this is very illogical, because not all DFs are like that, Doffy for example, can't wear something knocked out...

Tbh, Law has never been considered a rival to me. He lost to Doflamingo, which Luffy then took over. Right there is where it really ended his running as a rival and more a permanent ally.

Kid on the other hand hasn't really lost to anyone that Luffy has taken over. He gave up on Kaido, only to go after a similar threat. The first half of the arc focused on Kid and Luffy's similarities.

Imo, Law may leave that fight just like Yamato eventually will.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to disagree.
Your arguing with a guy who said kid wouldn’t make it to big mom and end up fighting apoo and another guy who said big mom is hybrid queens hype tool. You shouldn’t waste your time

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There's no rule here. Chopper, Jabra and Lucci don't come back to their base form when unconscious, but Miss Merry Christmas did.
Inconsistency.
But I believe ODA made this a permanent attribute, just as luffy's body is still rubbery when knocked out, ACE still has the body made of fire, while knocked out, ZOAN can also remain in their hybrids even when they are erased , no regression to human form, apparently.
But this is very illogical, because not all DFs are like that, Doffy for example, can't wear something knocked out...

No you ignored the part that Zoro is much much much MUCH stronger than you and quite frankly even I thought he was.

Lmao back to Chicken wings of pirate King, only sanjitards would give a fuck about something as pathetic as that. Zoro fans are above wanting Zoro to be chicken wing of anyone, Zoro is future sword God, World's strongest swordsman, black blade maker, ZKK etc, no Zoro fans care about Zoro being some chicken wing

lmaoo at one man army, who gives a shit?

fOr a TiMe, lmao he was wrecked in 2 seconds, and failed toe even tickle king

Little child Zoro blocked strongest attack in the series and an attack than even a yonko can't block and sanji felt pain from king's kick despite having high durability raid shit

If you call all that mentioned Hype, I truly feel bad for you. If this was Zoro's hype, I won't even be a zoro fan but Sanjitards have absolutely no standards. Fact that you mentioned things as pathetic as the ones you mentioned shows you yourself have no standards for sanji
Damm, mate I never saw such pathetic argument lmao, either you're a complete retard or you're trolling, I could straight up find better counters to my own arguments instead of being a petty shit lmao

Sanji got called a one man army by luffy, how is it not hype? How can any relatively mentally stable perso ever think that it's not hype?

His flames were literally compared to that of gods

He didn't even flinch from king's kicks, I like how you forgot to mention all the downsides to the moments zoro had, but literally made up stuff to downplay sanji, that's how pathetic and insecure you are?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.