Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too unusual except nami being lower than Sanji.
Kid and Law combined have less panels than Kinemon, but people except them to defeat Big Mom :gokulaugh:
It is Luffy piece if we think that he has almost duble panel as the highest second. We can stop call this manga One Piece and just call it Luffy piece. We should send a letter to Oda, so taht he can change that title.

kaido the main antagonist, and the first Yonko to fall has less than half panel time than Luffy..... I dont know if someone from the editor are at less bringing this up.

It is Luffy piece if we think that he has almost duble panel as the highest second. We can stop call this manga One Piece and just call it Luffy piece. We should send a letter to Oda, so taht he can change that title.

kaido the main antagonist, and the first Yonko to fall has less than half panel time than Luffy..... I dont know if someone from the editor are at less bringing this up.
I think this common in shonen though as the protagonists will always have much more focus than the villains but i may be wrong.

I think this common in shonen though as the protagonists will always have much more focus than the villains but i may be wrong.
Not that much though, other shonen are more ballanced but whatever this is Oda story. Still I find a bit silly the title One Piece should be call Luffy Piece.

My point was about Top Tiers not some fodders bitches.
Now you are flipping your words. You are talking about 'no of days fighting' as some measure to downplay Kaidou and now your point got contradicted, you are changing your goalpost.

If Oda was half-serious with his writing and the hype Yonko in general have, Kaido should be able to finish off alliance all by himself before the next booze round.
Yes, he should have. Eventhough Kaidou defeated all 17 people that fought him (core alliance members), he had some difficulty. But with his Japanese wank, scabbards got to do something, Zoro was to scar him. His MC wank made Luffy learn adCoA, adCoC, the things that Rayleigh should have taught him so that people wouldn't have complained 'asspulls', of course to tone it down to some extent, Luffy was KOed three times. Kaidou thunder bagua should have KOed both Law and defenseless Zoro, but plot protected them. Same for Kinemon. Kid was able to damage Kaidou by just brute force which again contradicted chapter 923. Yeah, Kaidou is a mess.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now you are flipping your words. You are talking about 'no of days fighting' as some measure to downplay Kaidou and now your point got contradicted, you are changing your goalpost.

Yes, he should have. Eventhough Kaidou defeated all 17 people that fought him (core alliance members), he had some difficulty. But with his Japanese wank, scabbards got to do something, Zoro was to scar him. His MC wank made Luffy learn adCoA, adCoC, the things that Rayleigh should have taught him so that people wouldn't have complained 'asspulls', of course to tone it down to some extent, Luffy was KOed three times. Kaidou thunder bagua should have KOed both Law and defenseless Zoro, but plot protected them. Same for Kinemon. Kid was able to damage Kaidou by just brute force which again contradicted chapter 923. Yeah, Kaidou is a mess.
So in the end you agree that Kaido, Yonko portrayal in general got ruined because of Oden sama and prophecy shit?

You mean Lanji living rent free on Zorotards mind? lol
Of course you guys are the most delusional kindergarten groups on the internet and it feels great making fun of you pretty little fantasy. lol
Lol. A zorotard always call names on people who disagree with them. Lol

How does it feel being called out just by being a Zorotard? lol. Anyway, if anything else it was you Zorotards who has serious mental illness thinking the story revolves around Zoro. lol.
You response is a perfect representation of you face. A joke to no avail. Probably smashing your keyboard right now.. You're career as a keyboard warrior is on the verge of collapse. lol
I think this guy is alt. There is no way he make an account here just to spawn this shit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damage was there but not too much. And Yonkotards hyped as if yonkos are some unparalleled divine beings. Just glad that it didn't end up as Madara situation.
Madara situation? ( I know who Madara is, just don't get the comparison I'm outdated with Naruto knowledge ). Expand, please.

Hybrid Kaido nameless Kanabo strikes sends Luffy, Law and Yamato flying a short distance

Hybrid King named wing slashes sends Zoro flying a significant distance.

Zoro's physicals is top notch in comparison to Luffy, Law and Yamato yet he got sent flying a significant distance more.

This shows the amount of the physical force King is producing.
Currently, King is showing better feats than Yamato in durability, power and speed. He is yet to go all out.
Beating up Marco already proves his powerlevel

Madara situation? ( I know who Madara is, just don't get the comparison I'm outdated with Naruto knowledge ). Expand, please.
Kishimoto made Madara too much OP that Kishimoto had to give him lame ending. Kaidou is more humanized and doesn't look like an OP or unreachable villain. Now, the path Oda took might have been bad, but nothing compared to Madara. If Oda wants to wank Oden, he could have shown more during Kaidou vs Oden fight. Instead he forced the wank. I liked Oden in the beginning of the flashback. Free spirited, adventerous, strong, charismatic but when he returned to wano, he behaved like retard, stubborn, false pride which led to his and wano downfall. That fight had high potential but Oda ruined it.

Yamato can say all about "Oden this/Oden that"....but she is quite level headed....she got her priorities right......she didn't show any kind of panic....infact the dynamic between Momo and Yamato is very good.....lol, I liked how she boinked Momo.....literally she called him "moron"....kinda like Luffy..."the insolent brat"....

Few statements I can't make head or tail of this chapter......I will wait until official version comes out and then comment on some of the Yamato dialogues about Luffy like "eventhough he is barely standing..."
Yamato's apology for being separated...hmmm Yamaguard?

a uh
Unfortunate that the "disaster" implied here is going to be a fakeout anyway.
Nooo, really? And here I thought the villain was going to kill everyone.

Some of you just open your mouth and the words come out.

Imagine watching a romance movie:

"unfortunately they're going to fall in love, it's just fake tension."

reading an autobiography:

"Unfortunately I know he survives, it's just fake tension."

Watching sports:

"unfortunately one of them is going to win, it's so predictable."

Saying this doesn't make you smart, you just look daft as if you expected something else.

finally zoro gets the right opponent in new world
too bad the build up is too long, fujitora/kaido was too early, hyozou and the rest are too weak

seems like king goes straight for the kill
he doesnt playing around, cold blooded like mr1 and ohm

also what happened to onigiri earlier?,
is king's body really that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.