Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
your fav zoro is the one getting clowned after all you all said that he could low diff king and that yc are nothing for him
You are late to the party. This argument is not working anymore. We moved on so should you.

Kaido should fuck everyone up not breathe heavy after not fighting for even few days.

You are late to the party. This argument is not working anymore. We moved on so should you.

Kaido should fuck everyone up not breathe heavy after not fighting for even few days.
You and divinto have both pointed out some logical things.

Kaido is/was fighting nonstop against 16 very fucking formidable fighters and nerfed „himself“ with Lifting Onigashima. On the other side you are also right, Loda is clowning Kaido, because Loda sucks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido is/was fighting nonstop against 16 very fucking formidable fighters and nerfed „himself“ with Lifting Onigashima. On the other side you are also right, Loda is clowning Kaido, because Loda sucks.
The worst part of this is that Oda reduced Kaido to the cliche "underestimating" and "taking every hit head-on" villain.

Such a great chapter. Another One.

King is a beast, good that i always defended him.

People really saying that zoro only fight Black people? who besides dazbonez and that girl from baroque Works?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exactly. I wasn‘t surprised that Kaido would be made into that, yet my disappointment has reached it‘s peak..
Although I think once the awakening kicks in he should rape everyone. In his case, especially with how powerful his fruit seems to be he should instantly heal. Unless Oda reduces Kaido's power level so protagonists can have a shot which is probably the case...

In chapter 1022, Oda told us:

"Only 15 minutes remain till Onigashima reaches Flower Capital"

In this chapter, we learn that there are 5 minutes left.

I know it might not mean anything and Oda will do what he wants, but if my calculations are correct:

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1
1030 - Whatever is going to happen to the island is going to happen in this chapter ???

:choppawhat::neesama::kayneshrug::memehm::crazwhat:
Would be nice if the climax were to start/end on chapter 1030

Although I think once the awakening kicks in he should rape everyone. In his case, especially with how powerful his fruit seems to be he should instantly heal. Unless Oda reduces Kaido's power level so protagonists can have a shot which is probably the case...
Yeah let‘s be honest Wano is really reaching it‘s end. I doubt we are going to witness any crazy shenanigans from Kaido. Loda has reduced him to a clown and he‘ll continue with that. I would be surprised to see more crazy Kaido feats (ON-Screen) at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.