Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunder Bagua is one of the fastest, if not the fastest known attack. Base Luffy could partially dodge it due to predicting it with FS. Katakuri's base speed >> base Luffy's and above that, he has shape shifting for even more efficient dodging.

Sure, with enough speed you might catch Katakuri sometimes, but
1) King is not near that speed
2) Katakuri has a second mechanism for protection (super hard Haki defense)
3) He can take a lot of damage (several blows from G4 and fighting with a part of his torso ripped out)
King's combat speed seems to be pretty on point to me. He is doing well against Base Zoro and Base Zoro is likely not much faster combat speed wise and Base Zoro can likely match Kaido's combat speed I mean. He blitzed him badly under Asura despite his post Hakai condition and even if ACoC increases speed the gap should not be that massive.

Thoughts on overall spoils? @bennbeckman @Seth
Zoro part amazing obviously my bias, happier they separated Zoro and King, need more details on the fight, seems like King got distracted similar to Pica. Waiting for the 1080 pound phoenix.

Luffy part again, Im going to beat Kaido 1v1, great we have the same song and dance and add in the Momo and Yamato crap. For this you know and understand how this fight will go because it will again parallel Doffy and Kata fight

King's combat speed seems to be pretty on point to me. He is doing well against Base Zoro and Base Zoro is likely not much faster combat speed wise and Base Zoro can likely match Kaido's combat speed I mean. He blitzed him badly under Asura despite his post Hakai condition and even if ACoC increases speed the gap should not be that massive.
Kaido doesn't have high speed outside of Thunder Bagua. You cannot measure general speed based on some specific attacks. Big Mom too matched Kaido for days, same Big Mom who got trolled by low tiers. You are just making stuff up.

"At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."

Why would he say that if he was damn sure that he's beating King? He wouldn't even bring up the doubt. Would just say, 'Get ready to be slain' or something, lol.
zoro is saying to king if he should try to kill him he should use a sword not pushing him out of the island

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
:suresure:he literally states why he wanted doffu
For smiles not because he's a strong fighter
Doffy doesn't know how to create SMILE, so there's really no need to have him around if that was the case....

Kaido never saw Doffy as a powerful fighter
Teaming up with someone for business and goal doesn't always mean you think the person is powerful
Kaido only operates with strong people, hence why he wanted Luffy and Shitenmaru to join him...

B

Ballel

King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
Why tho? Why does he attack his allies?!
Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
I wanna know what's below that mask.. I doubted Oda will even show it to us.
My guess is he's disfigured.
Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
Damn. It's that serious?! Don't tell me King will be a high diff for Zoro:quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.