Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido doesn't have high speed outside of Thunder Bagua. You cannot measure general speed based on some specific attacks. Big Mom too matched Kaido for days, same Big Mom who got trolled by low tiers. You are just making stuff up.
I factored a general combat speed for the character but focusing on the fastest attacks too to some extent.

Shishi Sonson is likely too much for King to dodge, but also Kaido most likely, yet King is matching Zoro's combat speed well regardless of that one.

"At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."

Why would he say that if he was damn sure that he's beating King? He wouldn't even bring up the doubt. Would just say, 'Get ready to be slain' or something, lol.
Not sure if you're baiting or serious, that's in reference to Zoro preferring to die from a sword/fight rather than falling from Onigashima.

I factored a general combat speed for the character but focusing on the fastest attacks too to some extent.
King is matching Zoro's combat speed
So? Kamazou was matching Zoro's combat speed, so was Denjiro. A casual secret ally Denjiro vs. an enraged Zoro. Apoo matched Zoro's speed to until he got cheap shotted. Have you seen Pica being blitzed by Zoro? Me too not.

So please, don't construct some lightspeed for Zoro that doesn't exist.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The Calamities man smh:giogio:
One got defeated by a Dog boss who was on his last legs, another has been fighting Sanji in hybrid form and is yet to land a fatal blow and their best combatant hasn't landed one attack on Zoro in over four chapters:josad:

So? Kamazou was matching Zoro's combat speed, so was Denjiro. A casual secret ally Denjiro vs. an enraged Zoro. Apoo matched Zoro's speed to until he got cheap shotted. Have you seen Pica being blitzed by Zoro? Me too not.

So please, don't construct some lightspeed for Zoro that doesn't exist.
didn t reacted to that oni giri
or apoo to shishi sonson
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.