Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even warring if I am ignoring some comments and talking to those who quoting me. Not my fault you guys have insecurities on the mind especially my first post on here wasn't even to anyone. You guys choose to quote me after I made that post. I can't help it if you on Rent Free on Moe when I have nothing to do with him. If you missed him that much, get back online here to prove difference between me and him instead thinking anyone is Moe cause you dislike their opinion.

Saying no to 'ZKK' and that Zoro main fights are YCs, is my true opinion, but again you guys take offense on that and called me 'Moe' and trolling. I can't help stupid if you choose to act that manner over the canon.
So everyone is going to continue to make fun of you everytime you comment on these threads. I was legitimately trying to help.

But it may also be simply a particular " fighting style" that some specific Zoan DFs have, Marco and King's Devil Fruits are both Zoan bird types and apparently they are able to work in the same way.

Let's not forget King is a Lunarian and not a common human, he has wings in base for example
Marco has a specific mythical zoan, but King is a normal ancient zoan and so far in the story we never(really never) had a zoan user who could change one hand to zoan, no one ever did it so far in the story expect Marco and now King.
It seems for me a special skilled zoan power, perhaps as I said awakenend part.

The biggest development as so far Luffy hasn't landed proper hit.

so Ashura did weaken Kaido to the point where Onigashima is in trouble.

Imagine that an attack that makes you drop buckets and buckets of blood, permanently changes your body, makes you huff puff and shiver, makes you drop tons of internal blood ACTUALLY weakens you.

What a concept guys..Real rocket science.
Zoro totally didn't do anything to Kaido.

Yall Luffy fans thank Zoro for the fact that he can even hang with Kaido now is because Zoro took him to that state :whitepress:

Why is Zoro falling off the island ? I thought he can oneshot King ? This is the second attack from Zoro that didnt oneshot King.:super:
Well pretty much same reason why King nearly killed BMP in a single attack, dude is physically a monster but Zoro didn't actually fall did he. Unlike Sanji, he doesn't need raid suit to survive, his skill is enough now Zoro will defeat an opponent who neg diffed Sanji FASTER than opponent Sanji defeats whose vastly inferior to king

Status
Not open for further replies.