Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh said that "some of the mightiest will be able to see into the future." He never said that anyone who sees into the future is part of the mightiest.
Well, read the scan you posted yourself.
Rayleigh: "Among the mightiest, some can see a little bit into the future".
So Rayleigh himself only took the category "mightiest" and said, among these individuals (the mightiest) there are some who can see the future. So it's not even all of the mightiest, but only some among them. Similar to adv.CoC can only be used among some of the strongest.
I mean, Pre Timeskip Zoro dodged Pacifistas lazers while Kizaru laid waste to the entire Sabaody Archipelago with multiple supernova not being able to handle his speed.

That alone made it clear that they had a huge difference.
Kizaru used his body movement speed to kick them away.
I don't think Kizaru particularly went all out in his fight against Marco but I'm very curious to see how you've come to the conclusion that Katakuri dancing around Snakeman would allow him to keep up with Kizaru.
Tunder Bagua is faster than what Kizaru has displayed. Luffy in base dodged it partially. Katakuri dancing around FS enhanced Snakeman's attack makes him way faster than base Luffy. And not only that, Katakuri can shape shift body parts, like his head, to dodge even faster.
I scale Kizaru as the fastest and Marco and King are behind that. Snakeman, unless portrayed otherwise, isn't faster IMO than Marco or King and the same extends to Katakuri. It may be comparable though, that is an argument that I'm willing to agree. They may be in the same range.
Honestly, Kizaru's speed is overrated, given a high tier without particular CoO portrayal can keep up with him. Old rusty Ray who hasn't touched a blade for decades, stalled Kizaru. Deathbeard post heart attack and a hole molten into his chest, unable to react to Squardo in a much healthier state, intercepted Kizaru while he wanted to travel.

Again: Katakuri has the same rank as King and Marco, only with the exception that he is an evasion master who maxed out his CoO to ridiculous levels, has great base speed and shape shifting.

And Snakeman is so fast that his punches are depicted as a flash of light, gaining even more speed as he stretches more. Snakeman hit Kaido at the same time as Yamato did, with the exception that Yamato was right before Kaido while Luffy was at a very long range.

No I think there is really good chance Shanks and Roger have Future Sight and Insane Speed to augment it in battle. For example, Roger would be able to say dodge that Thunder Bagua completely after predicting it with his FS and escaping due to his insane speed. They are among the mightiest that have ever lived in this verse.
Sure, but Shanks and Roger are among the strongest in One Piece, having insane speed, Future Sight and Haoshoku barrier Haki you can't shape shift around. They would slap King away like a toddler.

Hopefully all the fights ends in around 15 chapters. Zoro vs King should get another chapter and a half,same for Sanji vs Queen. The rest should go all to Luffy vs Kaido,and the other ones could be offscreened because Oda should realize nobody cares about those fights

Sanji never fought 3 guys at the same time so if you are just chatting pure shit dont @ me
How do you know zoro begs king to get his swords back??? And again sanji never fought 3 guys at the same time so dont @ me if you dont follow this manga
He did fought them 3 on his own, not case on Zoro who need help from Drake to fight Apoo.

Why ask on his swords and beg King if he didn't got hurt from the attack? Your only one on headcannon here.

That is right now the topic. So far none zoan user ever did this expect Marco. People though that Marco was special duo mythical power but based on King having it too it seema like the ability to change only parts of the body, been a awakenend zoan power. They train their df soo good that they are very skilled with it. @Sentinel Had a though about this in the past.
And it really seems like great zoan skilled user can do particalpart transform.
I hope we really seeing a new form for awakening users.
Interesting thought, that could be the Zoan Awakening, despite that many people think it has to do with more endurance or a completely different form. But it may also be simply a particular " fighting style" that some specific Zoan DFs have, Marco and King's Devil Fruits are both Zoan bird types and apparently they are able to work in the same way.

Let's not forget King is a Lunarian and not a common human, he has wings in base for example

There fellow user of said forum is the underlying issue. No other Sanji stan is at war with 15-20 users, right now you are the only one, instead of either ignoring or debating, you keep putting gasoline on the fire with your replies, from manys POVs your comments aim at getting an angry response from someone and you feed back into it. Very similar to True God Moe, hence why people call you Moe.

My advice want people to stop calling you Moe, ignore them and state your true opinion instead of putting gasoline on the fire and making accusations at everyone.
I am not even warring if I am ignoring some comments and talking to those who quoting me. Not my fault you guys have insecurities on the mind especially my first post on here wasn't even to anyone. You guys choose to quote me after I made that post. I can't help it if you on Rent Free on Moe when I have nothing to do with him. If you missed him that much, get back online here to prove difference between me and him instead thinking anyone is Moe cause you dislike their opinion.

Saying no to 'ZKK' and that Zoro main fights are YCs, is my true opinion, but again you guys take offense on that and called me 'Moe' and trolling. I can't help stupid if you choose to act that manner over the canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.