Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As you pointed out, because King demonstrated that he could overpower Zoro, who was able to block Hakai, that indirectly proves that not only can King block Hakai (disproving the notion that Zo-loser is some tier above the other YC1's), but likely block it even better due to him overpowering Zo-loser as opposed to merely equaling him.
How and why lol?

King's airslashes being stronger and him blitzing Zoro using all the speed boost he gains through flight doesn't mean he can block or hold Hakkai as well as him. Unless he shows otherwise and proves me wrong though, something I welcome with open arms.

Indeed, this is quite a bitter reality that few Zoron fans were ready for, even fewer ready to accept.

That reality being that Oda plucking Zoro from his high-and-mighty, seemingly untouchable status up on the Rooftop down, relegating
him to fighting King gave way to the highly-likely chance that King would show feats that prove he could replicate (or even out-do) much of what Zoro demonstrated.

In this case being Hakai.

As you pointed out, because King demonstrated that he could overpower Zoro, who was able to block Hakai, that indirectly proves that not only can King block Hakai (disproving the notion that Zo-loser is some tier above the other YC1's), but likely block it even better due to him overpowering Zo-loser as opposed to merely equaling him.
You know this zoloser is going to defeat king Moron

Not trash writing.

Let's just slowly accept the fact that King's slash > Kaido's slash that crippled Okiku but got blocked casually by Zoro.
In terms of throwing slashes, King is stronger. Not that it dehypes Kaido a lot anyway, because Kaido's main fighting style is using kanabo.
I’ve literally been saying for months that the top tier/Yc1 has been exaggerated by the story.

Any Yc1 can stall a top tier if they go all out.

King looks sick af, I'm glad Oda Hyping him up more
Indeed, this is quite a bitter reality that few Zoron fans were ready for, even fewer ready to accept.

That reality being that Oda plucking Zoro from his high-and-mighty, seemingly untouchable status up on the Rooftop down, relegating
him to fighting King gave way to the highly-likely chance that King would show feats that prove he could replicate (or even out-do) much of what Zoro demonstrated.

In this case being Hakai.

How old are you? Jesus

we absolutely underestimated how much of a monster King is... like goddamn..just WOW..!

Now, I’m thinking back to how much he held back against Marco…

..And there goes Marco hype sacrificed at the altar for King.

King uses “Imperial” in some of his higher tier attacks, imperial as in royal, kingly, sovereign. King is 100% going to have stellar CoC. Considering what Zoro did on the roof, it's fair to say King could be to Kaido like Ben is to Shanks as Rayleigh Prime was to Gol D Roger, still too early but King is fucking impressive!

And he looks cool as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.