• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Absolute Justice no excuses can be made for Zolo here
There is no such thing as 3 sword Zoro.

The only inference here is that King's attack is stronger than Ultra Tiger Hunt. That doesn't take anything away from Ultra Tiger Hunt since a fraction of the shockwave it caused could break King's mask, something Marco couldn't do after hours of fighting.

You can say that King's Wing attack is stronger than Ultra Tiger Hunt, which in turn is stronger than all of the attacks Marco used.

Not really. People get ambushed all the time. Even Katakuri didn't notice Flampe's needle attack onto Luffy. You aren't really claiming that King can fight at insanely high speeds with Marco with shit CoO right?

Luffy used FS to target Katakuri and change the direction of his attacks while using Snakeman. Katakuri showed his limiting speed when he dodged around Snakeman's gatling because he took a lot of attacks while he dodged a lot as well. Marco and King are way faster than Snakeman unless proven otherwise. Katakuri isn't dodging them like he dodged Boundman. They will be landing clean hits more easily.
Marco or king arent faster than snakemen. luffy himself is stronger than marco or king.if it was luffy king is fucked bcause luffy way to versatile and deadly than him.with 3 adv haki.

boundman is so fast and strong that it could turn doffy to ragdoll.but it useless against katakuri if he doesnt have fs.

Katakuri is skilled fighter.he uses 3 colors haki with awakening and weapons with speed that can match snakemen's random and flash movements.so far king only has brawl.he doesnt even use his brain.

Immortal Thistle is a defensive move. And I just don't think Blue bird is that strong but its not like there is anything to scale that off of.

What we do know is Marco's general AP (which I would say is around the lower end of WCI G4 from what we've been shown in the manga) isnt strong enough to break King's mask.

Fair enough. I never denied that and nor did I argue that Meme was weaker in Olin mode in the first place.
Blue bird just pushed King away no visual damage

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco or king arent faster than snakemen. luffy himself is stronger than marco or king.if it was luffy king is fucked bcause luffy way to versatile and deadly than him.with 3 adv haki.

boundman is so fast and strong that it could turn doffy to ragdoll.but it useless against katakuri if he doesnt have fs.

Katakuri is skilled fighter.he uses 3 colors haki with awakening and weapons with speed that can match snakemen's random and flash movements.so far king only has brawl.he doesnt even use his brain.
Marco kept up with Kizaru during the Marineford War. King could fight on par with Marco. Kizaru's the fastest man in the verse just by nature of his fruit and it was shown that his fruit is extremely fast in the Vivre Cards.

Snakeman hasn't been proven like that. And unless Snakeman is shown in the manga to be faster or atleast on par with Kizaru's speeds there is no reason to assume that.

S

Shepherd

The only inference here is that King's attack is stronger than Ultra Tiger Hunt. That doesn't take anything away from Ultra Tiger Hunt since a fraction of the shockwave it caused could break King's mask, something Marco couldn't do after hours of fighting.
Yes, agreed. Please tell that to Justice as he is full out coping, coping hard.

You can say that King's Wing attack is stronger than Ultra Tiger Hunt, which in turn is stronger than all of the attacks Marco used.
Once again, you are correct although that's not saying much as Marco's AP is crap. Even Queen has demonstrated better AP and especially better lethality then that guy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Once again, you are correct although that's not saying much as Marco's AP is crap. Even Queen has demonstrated better AP and especially better lethality then that guy.
No I think Marco can dish out AP around WCI/DR G4 level although I think he's slightly lower than that. He clashed with Big Mom the exact same way Luffy clashed with her in WCI.

It just means that King and Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt (doesn't surprise me at all since AP/lethality is Zoro's strong point) have better AP than Marco and King is really durable enough to withstand Marco's AP.

Woro vs Wing is so fucking hype. Wing is closer to Kaido than to Queen :myman:
Zoro beating a YC1 that can low diff Larco and Latakuri:steef: keep crying haters :josad::josad::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

All i hope to see now is CoC clash and maybe him forging a black blade. But i will survive if it doesn't happen.

ZKK would just be the cherry on top at this point. Wing is a crazy strong opponent :cheers:

just fucking imagine if zoro's drug wears off mid fight and he still defeats him :crazwhat: :crazwhat:

KEEP CRYING HATERS WHILE WE ENJOY THIS TOP TIER FIGHT :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.