Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

Those retards are mad that Yamato is not a fucking trans but actual woman? xDDDDDDDD
You are a month and several threads with thousands of heated comments late.
Even Arthur (Library of Ohara) retracted from calling Yamato a "He", yet some people still insist on calling her a "He".

That's why the BMP need to show up and keep them busy when the island lands. Oda sitting on the perfect excuse
I hope so. It just seems too easy for an arc climax. At least in other arcs when they finished their fights they had something do (finding the bomb in Alabasta, saving robin and escaping from EL before it's too late, slowing down the birdcage in Dressrosa) but here they have nothing to do except wait and run around despite being rather healthy outside Robin ( Nami/Usopp/Chopper got roughed but seems to have recovered) since they have no involvement in the "Onigashima fall" plotline who is for Momo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are a month and several threads with thousands of heated comments late.
Even Arthur (Library of Ohara) retracted from calling Yamato a "He", yet some people still insist on calling her a "He".
I'm not strictly following what fandom does unless I stumble upon it myself.

Lmao.

How can one retarded ape look at Yamato and argue if she is female or not. xDDDDDDD

Retarded PG Twitter wanted another trans so they can rep Oda for being PG and supportive.

I hope so. It just seems too easy for an arc climax. At least in other arcs when they finished their fights they had something do (finding the bomb in Alabasta, saving robin and escaping from EL before it's too late, slowing down the birdcage in Dressrosa) but here they have nothing to do except wait and run around despite being rather healthy outside Robin ( Nami/Usopp/Chopper got roughed but seems to have recovered) since they have no involvement in the "Onigashima fall" plotline who is for Momo.
Like I don't expect full blown fights, but Oda can 100% montage his way through Linlins crew while the last 4 enemies are defeated. We just need to get to that point and have the island land (and hope they show up)

His epithet 'Hawk Eyes' is based on his eyes looking like hawk eyes...not because he moves like a bird...
Ok and Mihawk's name then ?
Do you think that the parallel between Mihawk and a hawk just stops to his eyes ?
Oda might go further with it when he will finally focus on Mihawk's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.