Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy tells Yamato to go help Momonosuke, who is on the edge of the island unable to jump because he doesn't know how to fly yet. Yamato jumps on his head and tells Momonosuke that he is going to help her. Kaidou goes after them.
Then how did he reach Onigashima in the last chapters :tchpepe:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not like he is giving extreme diffs, impossible don't worry^^
King follows kaido for his strenght but mid to high diff seems correct for me.
And from my point of views, admiral = yonkou + seeing marco capable to stall an admiral and now how zoro performed against kaido kinda tell me they can give a good fight for any yonkou. I mean we are 90% of one piece, it's hard to believe zoro will jump from being low difffed by kaido to beat mihawk who is also top tier too in 2 or 3 arcs.
TBH, no admiral can match kaido in talents, but I get what you mean, if your problem is that Luffy is facing kaido right now, don't worry man, kaido's nerfed at this point, he's so weak he's fallen in terms of strength, he currently has the same strength as akainu... And the king who is not worn out is equal to aokiji. lol:afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:

if you think about, after defeating king, zoro would have accomplished much more than what luffy did at WCI.

1) Scarring Kaido + tanking hakai >> Trading a punch with BM
2) Beating King with 30 bones >> Beating Katakuri who stabbed himself
3) Beating Killer with 2 swords > beating cracker with nami's help.

So zoro fans should be happy even if ZKK doesn't happen.

This is how exactly a certain fandom overly extrapolates things out of context. Like I said being on same playing field doesn't mean nothing. You have to have the capacity to defeat. I don't see that in Luffy yet. So wait atleast until Luffy shows such prowess otherwise you look like clown when 1013 repeats.
You think 1013 will happen now.....:choppawhat:
Onigashima over the capital rocks about to drop. There won't be another chance after this. This is literally Luffy's last chance at a victory.

Shaking the island and divided the clouds is already seen to me as Yonko Level, this isn't 10 days fight like Admirals to affect the island, this is a Day fight and is already collapsing the island.
the truth is that he is a YC and is compared to other YCs of his caliber, but for some reason Zoro fans want to take him to another level.
It's because based on overall ability katakuri losses to him. The stakes are higher each arc. Therefore by default king will be more powerful than kat

We saw Aokiji right after Jozu's attack, on the next page there was no more bleeding.
Unlike Marco's kick, we didn't see how Aokiji's condition was after the attack, we saw Aokiji just a chapter later.
And I don't agree with using blood as a damage criterion, Marco broke his sword and sent him away, of course his AP was higher than Jozu's, or at least equal
Breaking a ice sword doesn't mean shit. Marco Ap is ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.