Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Man? WTF? Kizaru wasn't consistently in the same speed, in Panel Kizaru never wanted to pass through Marco but defeat him face to face.
Yeah?

I said he could keep up with/match his speeds. I never said Kizaru went all out or was at light speed the entire time. I don't even think that's the case.

But Katakuri and Snakeman have not shown they can keep up with those speeds. It's that simple really.

People mocked Sanji for being blasted by King. Now what are going to say for Zoro?
King's attacks are not weak, even luffy after seeing Thunder bagua said this attack is dangerous, its just that zoro fans are hypocrites, when it happens to sanji they say he begged and got low diffed and when its zoro its the opposite even though zoro looks arguably worse here lol.

Idk why it irritated me but seeing Yamato casually blocking Kaido's attack in that one panel really annoyed me. Is like Oda is insulting my intelligence, saying "eat this fanbase".

Ofcourse I don't think Kizaru went all out or was at his fastest speed at Marineford.

I already posted this yesterday. Marco is clearly faster than anything Katakuri has shown so far.
Katakuri is more reliably in his FS to evaded.

He was getting punched in all place by Snakemans Black mamba, so yes Snakeman is fast than kata.

And Snakeman is fast than Marco, thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.