Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So when king is moving (flying) Oda draw him without any detail to show us the effect of the speed, but what I notice is that in this form he doesnt have any flame coming from his back (hybrid). Did he use the flame as a jet engine to fly at very high speed?

Second I find interesting that the Editor's note say: What is that face...! Why do we need to care about this? Is it something like Katakuri or maybe something like Boa Hancock on her back (the slave mark). There is definitely a mark&tattoo behind King mask.

Last point where are currently Zoro&King? they look above the castle so they are some stages above the living flor where they started the fight.

Sanji on WCI on that moment was distracted also. Thats my point. His reaction was good enough for an high speed Jelly Bean from an FS User while being distracted but not fast enough to avoid someones grip in his RS while being distracted. That just showcases how fast King is.
Nah,,,, he dodged bean because he would be dead if he did not, that's it. All for is for the stupid story.

Are you referring to the same Sanji who was holding Momo in his arms and had King right in his face? That’s nothing like Kata’s jelly bean shot. The comparison isn’t even good lol
The distance between king and sanji shouldn't matter at all, since sanji already showed extremely good reaction speed feats with the jelly bean. And holding Momo in his arms shouldn't nerf his reaction speed in the slightest since he can fly at will and could've just backed off faster than King grabbing him.

So when king is moving (flying) Oda draw him without any detail to show us the effect of the speed, but what I notice is that in this form he doesnt have any flame coming from his back (hybrid). Did he use the flame as a jet engine to fly at very high speed?

Second I find interesting that the Editor's note say: What is that face...! Why do we need to care about this? Is it something like Katakuri or maybe something like Boa Hancock on her back (the slave mark). There is definitely a mark&tattoo behind King mask.

Last point where are currently Zoro&King? they look above the castle so they are some stages above the living flor where they started the fight.
Zoro was launched into the hallway where Franky fought Sasaki. It leads out to the side of the castle where Denjiro chained Sasaki initially. He was hit again and blown out of it. It's the same direction where Big Mom used Ikoku Sovereignty and destroyed Sasaki's chains.

What’s wrong with being a Zoro fan no diff than being a Sanji fan or Jozu fan

Just that this chapter Zoro fans eating good because he just took the ability that made Sanji special which is flying now any hopes of King vs Sanji is nilch :cheers:
Huh zoro can fly? Dude that was just a jump by making a air slash in the sky.. he can't keep flying fighting like sanji... There is a big difference!!!

To be a Zoro fan is to bring up Sanji and run his name across the mud, to be a Sanji fan is to downplay Zoro’s feats no matter how many Yonkos he slices up

It’s like being a Big Mum fan to be a BM fan is to endure the ridicule and troll of Oda and both Yonko and Admiral fans because she a gag and meme
All Fandom are like this, doesn't have a good terms.

The distance between king and sanji shouldn't matter at all, since sanji already showed extremely good reaction speed feats with the jelly bean. And holding Momo in his arms shouldn't nerf his reaction speed in the slightest since he can fly at will and could've just backed off faster than King grabbing him.
You are making anything you don’t like that actually matter as a trivial thing lol. King catching Sanji in his arms isn’t a speed feat when your opponent is right under your nose just accept it.

Was it said that they are quoting the powerups in the vivre card? As I said Vivre Cards aren't more important than the canon manga lol. They showed the training in the canon manga while the Foxfire style BS is relegated to the VCs. That alone shows how irrelevant that is and how retarded you need to be to think that its a powerup.
Foxfire style had more panels and portrayal than the training. The fact it is quoted in VC just shows that it's one of Zoro's main assets on Wa No.
Training is so irrelevant Oda skipped it and didn't put it in VC.
Foxfire style was already well portrayed in the manga several times more than the training.
Even Luffy seems to think it is useful.
He directly reconized Kinemon's style.
You are the first person on WG who thinks it's not a PU

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A direct hit from the wing would explain why he was sent flying like that, but I would expect to see some indication of movement from the wing, which I don't really see beside the impact effect.
It's actually pretty clear zoro is already dealing with the slash beforehand above it
Then it zooms on King's face
Then king hits zoro

I think that white thing on his back as he’s flying is his flame

I think ur right when u say he’s using it to propel himself

Zoro didn't just take King's air slashes, he took a direct point-blank hit from King's wings too (see the im pact line in the upper half of King's left wing :finally::king:
Mmmm, looking at this carefully this is my current interpretation.

King is swinging his wings like this to launch slashes in the top panel

Zoro blocks one and then maybe King hits him with a wing to send him flying, but actually hits him with the right wing though which is extended outward and rightward, like a tennis backhand.

Thoughts?

@Geo @HA001

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You need to stop skimming Wano and make arguments man
Queen has literally not shown shit, King's feats make Katakueo look like a fodder @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Wano is too boring for me to actually read bro lol. I literally feel like I’m being tortured any time I actually try to read a Wano chapter, this shit is just so boring and low quality. I’d take the worst Black Clover arc over Wano any day of the week, that’s how low my opinion of Wano is. I feel like the fact that I’m still reading spoilers is just a bad habit that’s hard to break at this point lol.

But I know King did not solo, nor did he defeat Marco lol. The best he did was cut Marco’s wing off which was hella impressive actually but again, not enough to put him above Queen because the best you can say about that is if you nitpick feats and avoid the mountains of Oda portraying King and Queen as rivals in strength, that King has shown better feats than Queen.

But King is still a bitch, the Tobi Roppo don’t take him seriously, Queen doesn’t take him seriously, he and Queen have nearly identical bounties, and he’s never been portrayed as a standout in strength among the All Stars. And even if we find out that King is in fact the strongest of the All Stars, the best you can say is that the natural assumption of the fandom before we ever met King was that he should’ve been the strongest anyway, and it’s absolutely disgraceful that it took Oda 3 years since King’s introduction to confirm that fact, and the fact that it took this long is a testament to how close he is to Queen in strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.