Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all,

I missed this on the first read but Zoro breaks through King’s mask/armor 2 times in this chapter. One at the beginning that the fodder comment about:

Then when he clashed his Ultra Tiger Hunt w/ King's Tankyudo:

Zoro's attacks are being shown to actually be working against King, and to King’s surprise. King is giving off that Kaido and Big Mom energy here. He’s like “Hm?! I didn’t expect that”

Here is what we can gather from this spoiler for Zoro vs King:

1. Zoro has the better and the stronger version Sanji “sky walk”
2. King's air slashes are straight up stronger than Kaido’s..

3. King is so powerful that he is one of the few (among Big Mom) to send someone flying straight through Onigashima skull making a hole in it.

Big Mom: Fulgora attack

King keeps closing my preconceived gap between him and Kaido. Well when you got a Yonkou who only cares about strength you get King as a first mate. His feats so far are officially above that of Katakuri.
You are just buying Oda's inconsistent scenes; he certainly doesn't take a second to think whether King's air slash looks stronger than Kaido's or not because he doesn't give a damn about such irrelevancies, the only thing he cares about is showing Zoro's anger for Kiku and developing an interesting fight against King. Ultimately, King is just a commander on the 1.3 belly range; that's his portrayal and it isn't far enough from Marco or Queen to close the gap with his captain.

Well i hold this L lmao i thought king stood no chance vs zoro but dam was i wrong i really hope king keeps this energy lol looks like zoro vs king may be very brutal with neither fighter letting up...king is looking mad impressive at this point i hope oda keeps the hype going for at least a chapter or 2

I really hope this isn't King's hybrid. Not playing in any way with the beak nor with the feather wings is a poor idea, and of course he can't use his sword like this. We don't need another Marco when we could have a four-winged, pteranodon Pell.

scar goes past kaido shoulder
oda just inconsistent af
It’s hard to remember the length of the scar lol, but the real issue is the width of it which looks consistent and underwhelming. Don’t get me wrong Zoro was impressive enough to cuz this damage in the first place. And let’s not go the route he was damage prior to that cuz that doesn’t mean he could do what Oden did. Cuz the difference was Oden was a top tier while Zoro is a high tier which is understandable.

Queen's skills as a fighter and combat are probably below a YC but then infusing himself with cyborg material he relies on advanced robotics give him an edge in the game. Sanji vs Queen will be about Judge Sanji, his new raid suit, technology/robotics/science etc.

H

humanbeing

when it comes to Haki Luffy is the most talented one especially his speciality King's haki. he learned how to use it very fast and now he can just counter Kaido's attacks easily.

It’s hard to remember the length of the scar lol, but the real issue is the width of it which looks consistent and underwhelming. Don’t get me wrong Zoro was impressive enough to cuz this damage in the first place. And let’s not go the route he was damage prior to that cuz that doesn’t mean he could do what Oden did. Cuz the difference was Oden was a top tier while Zoro is a high tier which is understandable.
oda is inconsistent with that to
in some panels its width is small in some thick af

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.