Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s only implying it shook the skull, not the entire island tho?
The skull shook because the Island did.

This isn't supposed to be a Zoro feat or anything. Anyone cutting that amount of mass (relatively), off of a floating island, should technically cause it bob slightly before it stabilizes. Although I'm sure One Piece doesn't follow irl Physics to the T, this does seem like a case where it did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Aress it's highly inconsistent tbh

When Roger and Whitebeard clashed, their clash created shockwaves so powerful that it sent fodders flying and almost capsized the Moby Dick on the beach of the Island.

But we also see Whitebeard and Shanks clash on the same Moby Dick without it violently shaking or anything but it caused the heavens to split.

As I said, its really inconsistent and I would take this "feat" with a grain of salt.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
666?:josad:
Post automatically merged:

King is so badass. I underestimated him.

I mean Zoro at his very worst condition is Oden's tier. And even though Zoro is eating King's attacks and almost killed King in return, King still has some pressure going.

And Oden's tier is among the best. A top tier.

No wonder Kaido felt safe taking only King with him to Marineford.

Last edited:
@Aress it's highly inconsistent tbh

When Roger and Whitebeard clashed, their clash created shockwaves so powerful that it sent fodders flying and almost capsized the Moby Dick on the beach of the Island.

But we also see Whitebeard and Shanks clash on the same Moby Dick without it violently shaking or anything but it caused the heavens to split.

As I said, its really inconsistent and I would take this "feat" with a grain of salt.
Maybe becaus
Maybe because the clash between WB and Roger was way more powerful?:kayneshrug:

Do you guys think zoro vs king will have at least another 2 full chapters dedicated to their fight?
No, because it's Oda and he can't just wait to further spoil his favorite characters (Momoron and Otameh) instead of writing the good shit (Zoro vs King).

Basically, I'd rather assume we have 1 chapter left of Zoro vs King but end up getting 2, instead of assuming 2 but ending up getting 1.

Zoro gets a hint of having CoC

Zbois: every other character is trash. Zoro had it even before Luffy. Coc is needed to make black blade. Zoro > Mihawk, Shanks, Luffy. He is stronger than Roger ever was.

The moment Luffy shows that he has even higher form of CoC and splits skies:

It is not a feat. I will take it with a grain of salt. Like, bitch if you are sucking up to this power up then you better swallow it now!

These dumb Zbois think we dont read their comments and how they keep on pushing their agenda to get some likes from their fellow Zbois. Pathetic, to say the least.

Zoro gets a hint of having CoC

Zbois: every other character is trash. Zoro had it even before Luffy. Coc is needed to make black blade. Zoro > Mihawk, Shanks, Luffy. He is stronger than Roger ever was.

The moment Luffy shows that he has even higher form of CoC and splits skies:

It is not a feat. I will take it with a grain of salt. Like, bitch if you are sucking up to this power up then you better swallow it now!

These dumb Zbois think we dont read their comments and how they keep on pushing their agenda to get some likes from their fellow Zbois. Pathetic, to say the least.
Perfectly sums up dem zbois, but it’s just their coping mechanisms lol. They know deep down, zoro will never be above luffy. They use this forum to play pretend with their fellow zbois.

Status
Not open for further replies.