• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is fine against king
2 attacks and didn t felt a thing
Zoro is more mad for king throwing him off onigashima
Sanji got washed and about to get cut in half if the exo didn t kicked in
Idk what u smoking
Have you seen the chapter yet? No? Maybe sit the fuck down and wait like told @Geo to before acting like this.

As I've repeatedly said, we all know Zoro > Sanji. Both are being tossed around by the YCs. Franky caught Zoro last chapter to mitigate damage. King overpowered Zoro twice and hit him a 3rd time.

Queen is doing the exact same thing this chapter. Thats all I'm literally saying. Maybe don't talk like this until after the chapter? It literally ends with him turning the tides on Queen too.

This actually hilarious
The speed demon coo master himself got folded by a fat brachio who smashed his body to bits and is only alive and about to win because of his dads nazi science his mom died trying to stop. And they celebrating
Please don't act as if you ever cared about sanji's character lmao

Sanji didn't get folded

And only got caught because he is feeling uncomfortable

His mom trying to stop the loss of his emotions

Sanji getting the Vinsmoke powers without the consequences is great. Given how he saved everyone in WCI

You're using real physics to explain something that happen in One Piece world? Are you serious?
Its basic physics that anyone knows., Oda isn't an illiterate. Idea of real life physics still exists on one piece, when you punch somebody still hurts, when you move your legs you walk, gravity exists hence everyone is not flying. This is also basic physics.
If EL Thor was stronger move he'd use that on Wyper not Thunder Beast.

Sanji getting knocked out by an attack that I can survive is absolutely pathetic and yes I am most likely not dying to EL Thor. Statistics would suggesting 1/100th chance I die from EL Thor.

I am not surviving holding a metallic sword and Enel pouring thunder into me much thunder beast.

T

Tyronejenkins

Sucks for Nami :myman:

Speaking of the best girl herself, would she still hit sanji is his body is invulnerable?

It'd be pretty wholesome if she does it just to not make him feel too different from the others
Sanjis too much of an orbiter for NAMI who probably makes extra beli servicing folks each island, pudding for sure lol

Its basic physics that anyone knows., Oda isn't an illiterate. Idea of real life physics still exists on one piece, when you punch somebody still hurts, when you move your legs you walk, gravity exists hence everyone is not flying. This is also basic physics.
If EL Thor was stronger move he'd use that on Wyper not Thunder Beast.

Sanji getting knocked out by an attack that I can survive is absolutely pathetic and yes I am most likely not dying to EL Thor. Statistics would suggesting 1/100th chance I die from EL Thor.

I am not surviving holding a metallic sword and Enel pouring thunder into me much thunder beast.
This fucking guy :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.