Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not shit. Ofc he was stronger than his brothers. Kata low diff them lmfao. My point was Sanji power isn't natural. I'm not comparing him to Luffy. Jeez.
Dude what i meant by luffy example is that its same as getting some df power.. mr.jeez try to understand such easy points
Sanji's power are just like some df power.. and you can;t say shit like
Ohh sanji is who he is because of this PU
Just know the power up didn;t give sanji his observation haki, DJ, All kicking techniques he practiced and ofc he trained in that island as he himself said he learned some new kicks

This is definitely not true… Sanji wasn’t bulletproof in WCI while his brothers were…

maybe you are mistaking durability for Endurance, I can suppose Sanji had more endurance than them

And if you want to add Armament haki, since his brothers don’t have haki, that’s believable that his armament could have pushed his durability

but if it’s plain resistance, Sanji’s brothers were above him… Now with the same exo skeleton the are even and if Sanji uses armament he goes far above them in durability with Haki

that makes sense right?
the whole point is mate.. sanji even without arnament tanked a bullet to the shoulder and dusted it off.. someone like reiju got shot by a bullet meant to penetrate her barrier so its technically like a normal bullet hitting her but able to penetrate her barrier was hurt and stumbled consequently she needed medical attention

compared that to no awakening no arnament sanji tanking a normal bullet and not giving a shit.. shows you how muscularly durable sanji is compared to just metal barrier German who don't have that muscularity

i think this is a very fair claim

Dude what i meant by luffy example is that its same as getting some df power.. mr.jeez try to understand such easy points
Sanji's power are just like some df power.. and you can;t say shit like
Ohh sanji is who he is because of this PU
Just know the power up didn;t give sanji his observation haki, DJ, All kicking techniques he practiced and ofc he trained in that island as he himself said he learned some new kicks
You even forgot why did you started the whole argument. We were talking about Zoro and Sanji. You're the one who had amnesia and went on circle.:zosleepy:

the whole point is mate.. sanji even without arnament tanked a bullet to the shoulder and dusted it off.. someone like reiju got shot by a bullet meant to penetrate her barrier so its technically like a normal bullet hitting her but able to penetrate her barrier was hurt and stumbled consequently she needed medical attention

compared that to no awakening no arnament sanji tanking a normal bullet and not giving a shit.. shows you how muscularly durable sanji is compared to just metal barrier German who don't have that muscularity

i think this is a very fair claim
Why without armament? We are still unaware of that my mate.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So according to my dictionary When something/someone self destructs.. they themselves die/get destroyed but
THIS FREAKING, BIG FAT DINO MONSTER SELF DISTRUCTS LIKE ITS NOTHING
GETTING SELF DISTRUCT IS ONE OF HIS DEADLY ATTACKS FUCK HOW STRONG IS THIS CYBORG
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Makes sense
Stronger than King

Status
Not open for further replies.