Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Queen probably felt that was enough effort to take on Sanji 🤔
Again, it’s one way to look at it..

I’m just not among the people who look at things in ways that always downplay Sanji’s feat…

The chapter ENDED on that scene… meaning, it ended on a scene that is supposed to be BIG in Oda’s eyes… so for us to just come out and give excuses to why the sword break like “Queen wasn’t serious enough in his attack”… is just throwing away everything Oda was trying to do for the end…

again, you are free to think this is what happened, but I’m more than certain that Oda did it as a big important scene that ended the chapter… a scene that is supposed to highlight how tough Sanji’s body became… and not for us to look for excuses to why the sword is broken and that Sanji’s toughness is not that impressive… it is supposed to look impressive in Oda’s eyes…
And in the spirit of that, I do believe Queen used hardening haki

especially since he was swinging FULL swing + using the two hands + he was surprised to see it break by the end…

but you are free to look at it the way you see it

It's amazing how zoro fans do everything they can to put sanji down. I like Zoro better, but its fanbase is by far the most disgusting on the entire internet.
Oh please give it a rest lmao. I remember when Zoro got blindsided by Apoo and every Sanji fan and their mother was roasting Zoro calling him weak. Now Sanji gets low dif’d and Zoro fans go off on sanji and it’s all of a sudden “putting Sanji down” LMAO sanji fans zoro fans and even luffy fans they’re all just as bad as each other.

you know i have been wondering..

what's the point of invisibility.. if you're just going set your legs on fire lol
Well, the invisibility DF allows you to make objects you are in contact with invisible. Maybe Sanji's fire will be invisible. If not, it's still useful for basic kicks. Also useful outside of battle. Like information gathering.

But Zoro has increase his defense. He has improved his barrier haki and uses it defensive. That's why he was able to block hakai when no other SN could.

Zoro also hasn't used barrier haki. He is fighting at a minimal level and all King could do was overpower Zoro some with his physical strength. Nothing more. King thought he could beat Zoro by knocking him off the island and failed to.
It was no barrier haki in that panel when he injured kaido in base, and it does not matter what king did so far, he pushed zoro around without much difficulty, and this is a fresh zoro. This is what we compared not your random facts. It was just a simple panel where zoro gag injured Kaido in dragon form like all the people who fought kaido in that form, kinemon cut dragon kaido eassy also.
Sanji on the other half was distracted by his awakening factor and also was already fucked by queen and king off panel, it isnt the same to start a fight fresh and to start a fight after being injured by 2 yc and prior to that he had no rest in the entire war+distracted by his aw+he fought without a power up outside of rs that he didnt use, this is the first time sanji got a power up in fights after ts, luffy got like 10 power ups so far.

1)Base Sanji didn't get destroyes by Queen,

2) the second one is actually logical has been build up since WCI, not that i mind the trick Oda used with Zoro.

3) I'll add this one, since y'all wanna say just Sanji had a power up, Enma is a bigger power up than the raid suit will ever be, even Kaidou and Big Mom were aknowlodging the sword not the swordsman.
Enma is nothing without the swordsman. It doesn't give the user more power.

Actually, they did acknowledge Zoro. Big Mom told Kaido not to underestimate him. Kaido acknowledge Zoro for scarring him.

Oh yeah.

Queen losing the grip was probably fundamental. The exoskeleton should allow Sanji to restore his bones with an X pace but given he was walking like a zombie Queen was probably damaging his bones too fast for him to recover in time or else why not recovering earlier.

He would have likely slowly turned into a pulp, liquid substance, if the grip wasn't interrupted by his own missiles lol.
Like Queen's grip was probably not even allowing Sanji to recover regardless lol. Too much force was being applied for Sanji to restore his bones winning it lmao.

Oh yeah.

Queen losing the grip was probably fundamental. The exoskeleton should allow Sanji to restore his bones with an X pace but given he was walking like a zombie Queen was probably damaging his bones too fast for him to recover in time or else why not recovering earlier.

He would have likely slowly turned into a pulp, liquid substance, if the grip wasn't interrupted by his own missiles lol.
Yeah in all honest Sanji took a huge L but then again with this new power up and the RS he should be able to win but base Sanji is hella weak.

So:
We have two prime directives from the world government.

1. Put wano under WG Control
2. Kidnap Nico robin

Can’t wait to see how this turns out my prediction is Zoro will end up stopping the first directive while Sanji stops the second. With Zoros Ryuma connection this seems like a role in the story only he can play (may actually end with Zoro rounding up the samurai and being scene as the leader of a huge army of samurai) and with Sanjis personality and robins state of being right now the second directive seems ideal for his “Most trouble to the world government speech” from thriller bark

Status
Not open for further replies.