Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Sanji one shot Yonji, he was about to clap Niji too if Ichiji didn't stop him with the hostage shit.

Sanji was above his siblings, the only one who was probably around same lvl was Judge himself.

Since DR/Wci many things happen.
Current Modified Base Sanji>All his siblings and even Judge.
DJ + Modified Sanji>Doflamingo(all out).
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji>>Doflamingo(all out).

Base modified Sanji push Doffy to high diff/extrem high diff.
DJ+Modified Sanji high diffs Doffy.
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji mid diffs Doffy.

Queen is a league above Doffy and Oda clear show it again, the snake form would one shot Doffy.

If Sanji even awake his lunarian Dna power, this would even hype more Queen.

It seems like Oda had a clear powescaling for Kaido top members.

King>Inbetweener
Queen>High High Tier
------Gap
Jack&Doffy>High Tiers

King and Queen to op and let be honest here,Sanji really survive this fight duo plotarmor from Queen dumb move and his modified power kick in. Otherwise it would be straight a low diff battle for Queen. Sanji himself admit that he can't hurt/damage Queen and was already desperate for not damaging Queen.

Queen is just fooling around, just wait when he see that Sanji powerup himself. Plague hax+awakening incoming.
:risicheck::shame::cantseeme:some people really shouldn't powerscale

Yeah in all honest Sanji took a huge L but then again with this new power up and the RS he should be able to win but base Sanji is hella weak.
I think the thing is his exoskeleton has a problem.

Queen was probably applying so much force Sanji's exoskeleton was being unable to win it with an opposite force therefore restoring his bones. Sanji was likely slowly turning into a pulp. The exoskeleton is good to recover from more casual damage however. Or less suppressing one.

I think the thing is his exoskeleton has a problem.

Queen was probably applying so much force Sanji's exoskeleton was being unable to win it with an opposite force therefore restoring his bones. Sanji was likely slowly turning into a pulp. The exoskeleton is good to recover from more casual damage however. Or less suppressing one.
Yeah Sanji would’ve lost even with the exoskeleton but queen had to ahoot himself twice

Doffy isn't dusting off Grill shot even with no intense flames..
Dude was this after getting hit in stomach by red hawk:

Grill shot>>Red Hawk
If Doffy react to red hawk like this, huffing and staying down several seconds, just imagine how he would look like after getting a clear shot like Grill shot in his stomach...

Queen for sure has a insane durability for no selling that attack.

1)Base Sanji didn't get destroyes by Queen,

2) the second one is actually logical has been build up since WCI, not that i mind the trick Oda used with Zoro.

3) I'll add this one, since y'all wanna say just Sanji had a power up, Enma is a bigger power up than the raid suit will ever be, even Kaidou and Big Mom were aknowlodging the sword not the swordsman.
Big Mom pointed out Enma because Zoro was using a one sword attack. We literally know for a fact that Enma isn't a better sword than Wado.

He was destroyed. He was shocked he could even get up.
1- I personally don’t care where his power lies before, I care where his power lies by the end of Wano…

2- Not the same… Sanji’s was foreshadowed and hinted and shown before with Reiju, and his backstory to be among the kids who were experimented on was gonna pay off at one point……

Zoro’s magical healing drug was NEVER foreshadowed… and No, not even that small panel of Zou arc where they said “mink healed fast” say anything about a drug… because that scene was talking about their spirit of being happy go lucky people despite having faced destruction… also even if it’s about their body, it was assumed to be because of their race, animals, can heal faster. NOT a single shit or hint about a drug… hell, they followed Chopper and Ceasar medicine all the way, looking like unknowledgable people… but suddely they have this drug now Lol
1. I said often. Meaning the people who put him next to Zoro and above Jinbe WITHOUT Germa upgrades. If you didn't say those things about Sanji, don't worry.

2. Sanji's experiments made him look like a completely regular human. What Oda had the scientist state made it seem like it wouldn't happen. Which is why the Suit activating his biology makes no sense, unless it's actually nanobot stuff instead of actual mutation. Then Queen calling him a cyborg also makes sense, but we don't know that yet.

If you want to defend this point then please go back and find an old post where you assume that he will get his exoskeleton despite having the Raid Suit.

- Zoro's first link to Wano in text was Thriller Bark. What happened there? His body was busted to the point of not being able to fight, as a sacrifice to save Luffy against an opponent they couldn't beat. What happened on the roof? Same thing. Except they have tons of active allies, and this elixir has a huge drawback that makes it impractical in most circumstances.

And if you were cool with allies showing up to shove shadows down Luffy's throat then I don't know why this is something that stands out.

Status
Not open for further replies.