Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted this a lot, but I'll post this again

Not a huge advocate of them coming but with Lucci and co. here, it certainly makes you think
How about Dragon also comes to Wano with Sabo ? Finally joining the game.
Also enough of a force to make WG scare out of Wano.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Its even worse to think someone will waste countless chapters just to show how much you hate that character, and in this picture he litarely said sanji wont be cool as WCI again, so he clearly defines cool other way then you.
Yeah he was so cool when he let Maria beat on him and cry out for Robin to save him, letting himself get captured and almost killed and forcing a woman to take his place to fight her, ironically endangering her because he refuses to fight and endanger an ENEMY woman who is trying to kill both of them as well as his nakama and other allies and such!

Oda really hates Caesar as he's expressed in the story and SBS but why would he give him so much screentime by your logic then?

HEY HEY HEAR ME OUT SANJI FANS AND ZOROBOIS

After this development and knowing that fact that sanji wasn't even going all out against Queen and its highly likely he got caught because his body was acting up
i don't see how Queen will push sanji over a high diff if he doesn't use Choppy tablets or some new PU himself..
sanji wasn't even attacking Queen with intense flames...

So what is the purpose of this PU in midst of battle that made him hinder or even sabotaged him? ...
we know for a fact that sanji was dodging queen alright until the chapter where he states he's feeling odd and then grunts mid air while dodging queen's beams.. henceforth we can conclude that assuming sanji was no match for queen before the PU is redundant and nullified with what we know.

Even if one argues that his bones broke.. i'd counter it with the fact that such tremendous pressures are no new news to sanji's body since he was pummeled by oars himself and was still fairly mobile in the plot where sanji had to throw the rutter chains of thriller bark around Oars to restrict him.. similarly when he broke his ankle against vergo.. he still used the same leg to clash against an infuriated vergo who was triggered after sanji sent him flying twice..
and a point to note is nami herself stated after residing in sanji's body that regardless of her being buried and bruised under the rubble sanji's body was still resilient as she was able to go check on ussop immediately.. who was writhing in agony..

in a nutshell this nibba is resilient as hell.. pentachromatic stings don't do shit to him
and he's ready to tank Over heat..

I had to clarify this before i move on to what i assume sanji's role after this development will be..

So,
Recently i made a thread titled "Enies lobby matchups set in stone" thanks to the participants we were able to derive various connections from that arc with this arc..
you can check the thread out read the whole thread its fruitful
In a Nutshell we were able to derived mind boggling parallels..
like :
1) How the fact that sanji saved Chopper in this arc and in Enies lobby was ussop just before commencing his match-up of the arc.. in Wano it amwas Queen in Enies lobby it was Jabura

2) Zoro lost Ubashiri in Enies lobby.. he's thought to loose Sandia in this arc (which goes well with 2 swords style Shimotsuki kenjutsu)

etc

in that same thread @Vinsmoke D. Zolo ( credits to you my guy) suggested another potential parallel with Sanji in Enies lobby
If thats the case, Sanji will pull something like this again

And similar to this moment (where he sabotages a whole Buster call fleet) in TB (second arc with the mist symbolism and parallels for wano)
we have sanji claiming to be of utmost trouble to World government more than any of the others so we see a direct link between what sanji did and what he claimed to do further on.. not only that technically sanji was the most trouble some just from this act of sabotage to marines

and now with the recent developments in the arc we het to know that Lucci the main antagonist of EL has been ordered to capture Nico ROOOBIIIN (IIIKKITTAAI) and in case the kaido loose (which he definitely will by San. D als-kun) seize the country itself..

Again enough of the tangents of explaining things lets get to the point.. hear me out there was another thing that happened in EL that may happen.. sanji clapping jabura after a power up... and if the same happens the next chapter which might show us that Cp0 is at large now.. sanji would definitely intervene and sabotage Cp0 with other SHP..

In a nutshell what i theorize will happen.. is sanji will whoop queen's ass in seconds after getting pissed at judge snd his trauma.. and Nico robin rescue saga begins with Sanji, Ussop, Nami, Franky.... facing the WG forces.. and then sabotaging the potential marines that would follow suit.. which may involve a fuggin admiral..

ofc oda might play this out in a different way ending in the same manner... but

SANJI WILL FULFILL HIS CLAIM TO KUMA ABOUT BEING THE MOST TROUBLE TO THE MARINES AND WG..

And this would be a great conclusion to EL and TB plotpoints mentioned here..

@solis @pg13 @Chrono @Arrow @kenedyfake @WesMidnight @Chaves @Zoro D Goat @Kyou @Tenshi No Konan @Luffywankishere @Wade Wilson DP-san
etc

what do you Luffy/sanji fans think of this?

Sanji still maintains his emotions as far as I know, how is this a failure on her part :choppawhat:
She wanted them to be normal tbh.

She took the drugs for that (there was no way for her to know that judge experiment will change their emotions) to nullify Judge doings in general.

After they born and grow she must have realized how different they were.

And well she discovered too how Sanji was the exceptions.

Zoro :- :zosleepy:

1 - Born with bullshit CoC 1 in a million power that allows him to be top tier

2 - Possesses Legendary top-tier swords that help him massively

3 - Trained by the WSS - Who is Yonko level or higher, for 2 years

4 - 99% chance he has some legendary hertiage - Son of Green Bull or descendant of Ryuuma

5 - Can somehow use Adv CoC with Asura even though he barely started using normal CoC, but he's "gifted"

6 - Spends all his time training to becoming the strongest

7 - Oda constantly sucks his Marimo d!ck

Zoro's fans :- "wOW dAdDY zORo iS sO cOoL sElF-maDE UsEs cOoL sWorDs fReAkiNG aWesOme!!!!"

Sanji :- :sanjimeh:

1 - Wasn't born with any bullshit powers like CoC

2 - His biological family were so weak that had to edit their genetics just to get stomped by naturally genetically superior BM and her family

3 - His "training" was literally running away from queers because he didn't want to get sexually assaulted

4 - Doesn't give a fuck about training that much because his main job is to cook not fight like Zoro

5 - Oda treats him like shit, barely gives him any power-ups, barely gives him cool moments or bullshit powers like Zoro and Luffy

6 - Finally recieves the first deserved power-up in the series after being reduced to a gag character for long and fighting his ass off with zero special powers like Luffy and Zoro

Zoro's Fans : "OMG fUcK OdA!! lOoK aT tHaT lOsER weAk saNji hE IS cArRieD bY hIS fAtHeR uNliKe oUr vERy vERy stronK cOoL ZoWoo!!!!"

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

is there some confusion here? I was trying to say that Sanji has not had the same exoskeleton as them since birth

As in it did not work in his favor until now
yes my argument is
its been gradually building up to this
it didnt just go from 0 to 100
I think sanji's durability has been better than regular humans because those genes were starting to kick in and the raidsuit was a massive catalyst to the big jump.
sora's drug never did stop the modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.