• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way,
With Recent events of WG wanting to control Wano

my thread about “Kaido is not final obstacle of Wano”
Will be true!!!!

maybe WG brings with it many admirals as a chance to put their hands on this land!

War will extend and become larger

Zoro's powerup: Haki mastery, sword control, technique development, hard work

Sanji's powerup: Daddy's powers, asspull genetics suddenly kicking in when convenient, suddenly he has an exoskeleton (where was this when fighting Vergo or Doflamingo?), costume increases his stats with no training
Its like you read with your eyes closed

Sounds like cope when we know Zoro is on weapons of that have famed people before him and bloodline come to play too.

Sanji didn't have these abilities and trained to get them growing up and even fighting without RS the entire time. You guys are on the cope to try to push that.
Yeah u right. Zoro was born with enma up his ass and sanji did hardwork to activate the genes.

If Sanji and Zoro somehow defeat King and Queen in 5 minutes, then I want Zoro to meet up with Luffy again. I am beating a broken drum, but if Kidd and Law are fighting Big Mom together than I want Zoro and Luffy to do the same!

Then I want Sanji to lead the rest of the SHs in fighting CP-0 and saving Robin. After all she dies have faith in him! But will they succeed? Or will we have another rescue Robin arc?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nah, he has Enma. He has someone's sword he didn't earn and also if it is true he is bloodline to Ryuma, he isn't normal human either XD.

He getting help as much as he get help in fights as Franky help him out in King fight from getting thrown around :cheers:.
What does Ryuma's bloodline have to do with anything? Ancestors don't pass down abilities. If that was the case, Michael Jordan's son wouldn't be a scrub at playing basketball

God damn, so he really got the exoskeleton. That's going to go super hard. That stuff gave the vinsmoke kids superhuman strength, when they still were children, such a boost on a high tier.. You fo the math
In this chapter it highlights his new found durability, but I'm pretty sure that the strength increase might even outshine this

Those calamity fights are really the coolest stuff that's happening in a long
And shit, Queen really fucked him up good. That's pretty brutal tbh

@Chrono Now that we confirm that Sanji's gens have finally awaked. Apart from improving his defense/regen/etc do you think that we will see a damage boost from his flames?

:quest:
I doubt the PU stops at defence boost. It most likely gonna be an attack boost as well, since Sanji’s earlier attacks were useless against Queen. Im thinking Sanji unlocks invisibility, and combining it with his DJ somehow will make the AP higher or something.

no you were talking about natural talent, i was always talking about sanji's genes you just made that natural talent bs up because you were taking a massive L.
Besides talent comes from genes anyway. So this whole point is moot. It's just a copeout so you can pretend that there is something about sanji that wasn't given by judge.
We were talking about how sanji wether or not fit the category of "naturally talented" people

You disagreed because your definition of naturally rejects science experiments before birth because you think the word "natural" can only be used to define trees, forest, no human intervention and shit like that

Sanji fits the official meaning of "natural talent" the thing you disagreed over

I never switched topic, your stubborn and prideful dickhead did

The very reason I replied to your comment in the first place is because you disagreed with someone about sanji representing the concept of natural talent

with the first hint of that happening in Enies Lobby when he unlocked his diable jambe technique.
I wouldn't say it to be first hint. Its evident that at that time oda used friction as source. I mean obviously there was no lineage factor and RS bs or germa concept at that time, else we would havve better info on it already from before time skip events

Status
Not open for further replies.