Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautifully written. DJ has nothing to do with Judge. His mother sacrificed herself because Sanjis emotions. Sanji still has his emotions so this powerup is good for him. I hope everyone understands this.
It has already hinted that DJ is due to Lunarian DNA.
It has everything to do with judge.

He's not the one who brought up the "king" thing to begin with, he only responded to someone who called Lucci the Zoan King. The "True Zoan King" refers obviously to Yamato.
No, it could mean anything. It was never elaborated on. Yamato has appeared in the last 5 chapters. Lance's hint could imply someone appears that hasn't appeared before, or something new is shown.

So it COULD be Yamato. It COULD also be Queen in a new form. It COULD be Chopper. Hell, it could be fucking Peckoms lol. Only person it isn't is Lucci. That's it.

Stop being a shit troll baiter

you are saying now that both Sanji and Luffy earned their PU and Zoro is the only that didn't because you want to make me mad

and you call me the toxic one, shut the fuck up
Stop being shit troll baiter, your not making any sense here.

Yeah, they did and Zoro never make Enma or Shusui as they are, someone else did. How is that 'his power' when he never did it on them.

Your being hypocrite and have no credibility here. No need to be upset cause I counter you.

Honestly, if you can ignore the story, overall narrative, any shred of respect Sanji has for himself & his mother, and ignore the Mammoth of an arc WCI was; this is a great power up for Sanji. He's kinda stacked

1. RS Invisibility
2. Exoskeleton Durability
3. Exoskeleton Regeneration
4. RS Heightened Speed
5. RS Flight (Although this is redundant)
6. RS Fire Protection (Although this is redundant)
7. RS AP (Not shown yet, but you guys already know the chapter where Sanji defeats Queen will be RS AP related)
8. Decent - High Tier CoO

This literally gives him everything he was missing in the last what, 400 chapters?

How y'all feelin as avid Sanji fans?
@Chrono @MonsterZoro @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Kuro Ashi @Wade Wilson DP-san
If Sanji was missing all of that according to you, and still managed to be that impressive, this makes Zoro look like a clown, cuz the whole rooftop could be summarized on Enma's existence, which even got a panel for itself every single time Zoro did something.

And there is Zoro, who supposed to one shot Calamities, getting ragdolled by King after using a super Elixir, meanwhile Sanji has 0 breaks this whole raid.

:gokulaugh:

Like I can understand not liking the power up if you preferred something different but the mass amount of copium going on in this thread rn is flat out disgusting. Y’all really using “working hard” as some kind of merit to discredit the character? A character you don’t even like and we should take it seriously and say you make sense???
Nah Sanji earned this PU with the Abuse Oda gave him
He's good chief

I just don't wanna hear how Enma is a powerup that sucks the soul out of Zoro when RS and exoskeleton comes with 6 perks and 4 attachments :milaugh:

We had an entire arc, 2 flashbacks, hints reaching back to the East Blue, hints from the SBS. Why tf you acting as if this came out of nowhere.
Idiot. I was the one who stated months ago this would happen. The problem is that it's still terrible because again it proves that sanji needs his father in everything he does period. The entire point of sanji being strong without relying on the powers bestowed by his dad is now ruined and now sanji is going to become like his brothers

The Exo-skeleton didnt manifest after Sanji was cooking in the kitchen or something. This dude is quite literally fighting a YC1 lvl person, for possibly hours at this point, getting his bones crushed and all etc. Hes worked harder here more than Zoro has worked for his little Enma training with Momo. If Oda wanna gift this man a PU let him. The Exo-Skeleton was unlocked via extreme methods anyways.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No its not. The exo-skeleton yes. But the flame powers are entirely a gift from Sora. And yh, a lot of Sanji’s abilities are because of his parents…..but they wouldnt be a great buff if his body werent stong and he wasnt a gifted fighter from the get-go. If Sanji never fought a day in his life, and was bestowed these powers he wouldnt be stronger than Pearl….who quite literally has the same abilities but far inferior.
Well he got stronger to unlock his power ups but he never trained as remotely as Zoro. :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.