Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
More like you never listen

And show me a proof of him being shocked at the attack?

Lmao your explanation is the biggest bs your ever pulled mate, it's pathetic just stop it already, sanji wasn't shocked at the attack

And it doesn't explain why he holds his shoulder
him saying oof is the proof you're the one who said he got hit but since the panels show no sanji thing you ask me for proof as a distraction,nice try:cheers:

Lol seeing how he dodged his FS in WCI .. i don't think its even a bad match for sanji compared to Luffy who had DF disadvantage and CoO... sanji has the speed and CoO to come Close to countering FS which he may develop during the fight (even in wano btw Luffy and jimbe consider sanji's CoO to be better really) what he lacks is CoA... but now he has a pretty durable body with fast ass recovery rate.. i believe if sanji solely focuses on speed and CoO i think he can take the W.. tho i believed katakuri was good match up for sanji to develop from even then i saw him winning with his CoO and Speed.. extreme diff ofc.. but now things are different..

thats my opinion anyways
wtf are you even talking about you think that bean thing kata threw at sanji was as good as his normal attack ? he dodged ? its a normal COO even jinbe could dodge it ( 3 type of observation 1. normal 2. advanced 3. FS )
i mean its obvious that sanji is good at COO and speed and. rest is your headcanon( youre not countering FS with advCOO EVEN luffy failed to do that)..im just saying kata with FS and AWAKENING, sanji is not defeating him....and stop with recency bias..

A building portion of that size would weight around 1 million pounds and lifting a building on your shoulders is a lot harder than simply hurting and defeating a crocodile because once again Luffy and Zoro defeated like 100 of those. Zoro can't lift 100 buildings on his shoulder can he?
I literally showed you that the crocodile actually seems bigger than that half building.

The crocodile is not empty inside, think about that.

he's born with great abilities granted by judge and this chapter proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt
Doesn't matter they are natural talents

Not because they are non artifical, they clearly aren't, but because he is born with them

That's literally the definition of natural talent, sanji is naturally talented since he is born with abilities

The "natural" in "natural talent" doesn't mean what you think it means

So the mental gymnastics by taking statements out of context begin?:gokulaugh:

He asked King to show him some respect and put him down by way of the sword rather than pulling shit like that.
Zoro bitching to his enemy to fight with swords, after King previously warned Zoro he was not a swordsman and would fight without fixed technique, and even Zoro previously saying it was all out war and he'd discard swordsmanship if necessary and bite his neck... strange behaviour from someone who can low or even mid diff his opponent...

Except im happy Zoro is getting wrecked by King at the moment because he needs a real 1v1 challenge and he's met his match

Im enjoying this logic, except Zoro isnt getting an exoskeleton transformation.

Sanji got the exoskelton transformation because he was clearly outmatched by Queen.

Chopper also looked good against Queen, but Queen also laughed that off too.
Nah, its clear the Raid Suit wrecked Sanji's body and it certainly contributed for him to have a bad time in this fight, to the point Zoro noticed he had difficulty to dodge lasers, he isn't familiar with that. Even then, Sanji had no breaks, even fought King and Queen offscreen.

If Zoro didn't need a super recovery potion to fight King, maybe you could make sense. Saying Chopper looked good against Queen is like saying Flampe looked good against Luffy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Doesn't matter they are natural talents

Not because they are non artifical, they clearly aren't, but because he is born with them

That's literally the definition of natural talent, sanji is naturally talented since he is born with abilities

The "natural" in "natural talent" doesn't mean what you think it means
no they are natural they were given by judge

Status
Not open for further replies.