Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been downplaying Zoro the whole day
How? Because I think Enma > Shusui?

I claim Enma is a powerup for Zoro and is a higher quality sword than Shusui suddenly makes me downplay zoro? :whitepress:

I'm not here with an agenda to push Sanji > Zoro or that crap. Im here to understand the basis of their powers and Enma Zoro > Shusui Zoro with the same amount of training.

The reason why the focus was on Enma was probably due plot reasons I think. It makes sense Oda wanted to show Enma in high regard.

Besides we presented arguments for why Enma is a training tool that empowers an individual via training since when Oden died his arm was normal, no haki was imbued in the sword.

As for the ACoC matter, there's no evidence ACoC can't work performing more than a "one point target" and not many, besides it seems it works very similarly to ACoA pattern wise.

He did it with Pica as well btw. A 3 swords attack only channeled in one point.
Enma's training is gruesome because the sword itself is also that much more powerful. More powerful sword = more training to master it. It's basic shonen logic

Zoro for sure got more powerful because of the training but nothing to me suggests that replacing Enma with shusui after training would give him the same level of feats on Rooftop piece.

Enma sucks users haki dry this was Zoro first time going into battle using it, it makes sense he would be careful how much haki he channels into it
Surely when he masters it the passive ability will be completely irrelevant

That’s why I don’t think he has it mastered yet and will only have it completely mastered by the end of Wano or maybe even later

Status
Not open for further replies.