Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sanji wouldnt do the same lvl of threat. He agrees but he isnt as passionate enough to threaten to do something like that. Since at the end of the day, he accepts whatever Luffy’s decision is. Hes always been like this….look at this panel.

You see how it is only Zoro, Jinbe and Franky getting angry. Whilst Sanji isnt even shown, cause he wouldmt be like that. Straight away Sanji’s first goal is to get Luffy to Kaido safely.

Sanji’s devotion is 100% Luffy.
Isn't Sanji the man who abandoned his Nakama? You label that loyalty when he didn't even trust their help to resolve the BMP matter?:pepecafe:

nibba justifying downplay coz other's are doing.. then changes to him trolling with his insultive jokes.. then saying that everyone's trolling so why not i.. when in the beginning he called the person's he retorted to a 20iq incel..

just told him be better than people who insult zoro for shit reasons... na but this guy has to beat around the bush to justify..

just leave it..

since when did i become a Saint anyway

nibba justifying downplay coz other's are doing.. then changes to him trolling with his insultive jokes.. then saying that everyone's trolling so why not i.. when in the beginning he called the person's he retorted to a 20iq incel..

just told him be better than people who insult zoro for shit reasons... na but this guy has to beat around the bush to justify..

just leave it..

since when did i become a Saint anyway
I think you should probably take a break my friend. Didn't you post something like 300 posts in 24h or so? You probably got too involved into this business. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.