Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZORO’S BEST CHANCE TO DEFEAT SANJI BY USING SWORDS IS DEBUNKED BY ODA HIMSELF.

THE ONLY WAY FOR ZORO TO DEFEAT SANJI IN HIS LIFETIME IS BY BEGGING IVANKOV FOR FEMALE HORMONES.

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

It's confirmation that they couldn't take down Kaido themselves you illiterate rat
Couldnt you just post the pic of Akainu politely cold-sweating in front of Shanks and leave it at just that instead of calling rat

...since i hate rats you see when a rat scurried to my house it took me hours to trap it with rat glue and i must hold my disgust when i stomp its head again and again i like between pity the chub squeaking beneath my feet but at the same time i must set an example to my kids so i stomped away until it died....tldr no need to call rat:lusalty:

I mean, it could still be a group of enhanced pacifistas for all we know, who are machines.
Oh trust me I agree with this idea. I actually think they are effectively Vegapunk's group of scientists who retrofitted themselves as pacifista. Basically all like Queen, Kuma and Franky.

I was just responding to that user who thought it might be a non-human machine (or at least it seemed like that's what they were saying idk)

Can no one see how ridiculous this is? Sanji gets an asspull heal plus a powerup in the middle of battle while his opponent attacks himself?
And they called the mink medicine bullshit.:kawak:
Uhmm, you're right. 🤔
Seems almost like Zoro starting the raid with a new broken op sword that does weird thing with his haki never seen before by any other swords and starting his fight with King at 100% thanks to an asspull magic medicine never mentioned before while his opponent was already nerfed fighting with Marco.

a group of machines is still a group
I didn't know you were talking about living machines, ala Queen.

If that's the case, I agree. I don't think they are dead/identical looking pacifists like the Kuma ones were. I'd wager they actually are Vegapunk's science group, otherwise to call generic machines this seems weird

Status
Not open for further replies.