Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by, "You don't want to see it," when I've literally been quoting a panel of Marco fighting King in a one-on-one setting. We also saw Queen just watch Hyogoro wipe out the floor without doing anything, and you're telling me to believe he's been fighting Marco because he said something that doesn't even imply what you're saying.

And what does Marco reminding Queen that he's supposed to be fighting him imply again? Do you suggest that Queen forgot Marco exists after taking a small break from the fight and Marco had to remind him that he's his opponent?

Yup, Queen did not engage Marco after chapter 1000. King fought Marco the entire time until chapter 1006 in which Marco attacked Queen for targeting Hyogoro. Marco grow that tired because he was also helping the fodder via flames while fighting King. Do you think he can just fight on par with a fellow YC1, who's more skilled and has physical states comparable to Zoro, without suffering the consequences?

There is nothing unreasonable about King being able to fight an exhausted Marco. We saw him fight Marco even after Queen started fighting Chopper and Sanji, he was totally fine fighting against Hybrid Marco. He also took two of Marco's strongest attacks shown in base and got back like nothing happened.
Marco spent more than 70% of his time in the war fighting King 1v1.

Base King low-mid diffed him.

Yes Marco was nerfed because he lost stamina before, but King was easily on another level.

Not to mention we see King knocking back Marco like Garp did only.:cheers:

I see coping here . Instead of admiting king and queen are this strong, yall retards resort to doing the same shit yall have been doing for the past years . Queen basically mid diffed sanji . Zoro acknowledged this two arr strong which they are . Queen has not even used haki in this bitch . Now we gonna see them go at it with all they got. This fight was never below a high diff in the first place. Same with zoro vrs king. Now that the science shit is over , the haki shit comes next .
I agree, but Sanji isn't defeated in the fight and been struggling as Zoro is struggling too. Ones who are ignoring it is the toxic members who actually said 'Zoro can one-shot' then, but that got debunked easily when facing them.

Idk if I can take your talk serious as few you troll on saying 'former fan' as more like you hated character as he debuted even,s o not taking much talk on honest here.

Also Sanji is still like that and have gag that manner, but it helps him in getting female allies like Viola and Pudding for example than hurt him. He hasn't change much and he still Monster Trio. It seems more like your own issues about it is your own and especially forget reason behind arcs to know their meaning. You seem to be more about fighting only tha character and he has proven to be stronger than his family even before power ups as he beaten Yonji easily in his RS suit. You seem to have more personal biased than honest one to be honest and no I am not 'Moe'. That what your toxic group says out of insecurity.
I am not lying..
Pre TS, I used to enjoy Sanji's fights more than Luffy's, because Luffy's fights always dragging too long.
Post TS, well.. Sanji doesn't fight anymore..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyways, I think this fight has 2 chapters left

next chapter—half of it devoted to Sanji's new PU cheat codes and Queen busting out all his tricks.
Final chapter—Sanji uses the raid suit and dismantles all of Queen's cybernetics
It will be so funny to see yet another Commander going down like a clown without any Haki feats.

Oda down bad.

It's bad for Sanji to only grow due to his hated families powers.

Sanji is someone who doesn't need them and can stand on his own two feet—or so I thought. Instead, he's every bit as reliant on them as the rest of his kin.

This just shows Sanji has tapped out on potential once the timeskip began.
You can't change how you were born and blood that flows into you, what you can do is trained your own way and use your powers your own manner. It takes nothing away from him especially he isn't fighting like Germa, he fighting as himself.

So by your logic, Zoro is no better given his family relations and free swords he got without earned as well medicine to get how he is fighting then too?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You can't change how you were born and blood that flows into you, what you can do is trained your own way and use your powers your own manner. It takes nothing away from him especially he isn't fighting like Germa, he fighting as himself.

So by your logic, Zoro is no better given his family relations and free swords he got without earned as well medicine to get how he is fighting then too?
I'm saying Oda fucked up by writing it so Sanji was still effected by Judge's tampering. It diminishes and hurts the entire Germa plot line and makes Sanji less special.

Status
Not open for further replies.