• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What you meant on black suit then?

Ah I see then.

Nah, he does since his Haki was able to protect him at times and Anime push him very usage about it.

Ah well that is hard when you already have something dark color to put that since Sanji and King have that when using Haki.
I'm telling you that even while Sanji use Haki it is visible to some extent.

Queen's pocket sword is not shining/blackened and shit.

This is my point not if Sanji used CoA here or not bro listen for a second without going on and on.

:ihaha:
Imagine thinking a low/mid commander character will fail to damage to Queen and P1 with free hits
He literally stated "I can take of an idiot like this in no time" for P1. Does that sound like a Tobi Roppo level person to you?

He's been fighting Queen for an hour, and still hasn't used HM.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
What is/was your ubiased take on Sanji?

You like Topi? I mean Sanji cool pre ts but not now or else?
I don't like Sanji's direction in the Post Skip. But he was never egregious enough to where I dislike him. He was always neutral.

From East Blue to the start of Thriller Bark I liked Sanji well enough but TB onwards he fell off for me. He got too gag-y

Sure like that is a good metric to scale when Oda shows you Zoro wrestling with a King slash while casually pushing away one from Kaido.

It's almost as if you read the chapter with your eyes closed and make excuses for your headcanons.
I've already explained this, if you are going to ignore my points, don't bother responding it just makes you look like an arrogant troll.
I'll summarize:
  1. Kaido's attack against Zoro was an AoE move not a directed attack, King is putting all his effort swinging his hybridized arms violently to perform this.
  2. Zoro didn't out muscle the power of 1/5th of Kaido's attack, but redirected it, King's attack was focused and couldn't be redirected
  3. Kaido's attack dismembered a fairly powerful named character, King's attacks didn't dismember unnamed fodder.
  4. Because of point 3, you cannot say King's attack is more "lethal", you can say it has more knockback, which I agree and stated before the argument, but it isn't more lethal or "superior".

Status
Not open for further replies.