Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Queen is not a swordsman (no more than Doflamingo and Teach are gunslingers).
He is totally featless with a sword.
His sword is not of high or excellent quality.
He didn't even use CoA.
He didn't use a named move, just a casual slash to finish someone who seemed defeated already.

Thinking that Sanji's new body hardiness can be relevant against top tier swordsmen, who use named moves and proper skills, have swords of special craft and quality, and use CoA and even CoC... is laughable.
People like Zoro or Oden, that wounded and scarred for life a Yonko especially known for the hardiness of his skin, would carve Sanji in half.

The Vinsmoke had this hardiness but they were still at best Veteran level. To excel in One Piece world you need Haki or a powerful/haxxed DF, everything else is waste of time.
Sanji basically reached... what Funk Brothers did to Boo lol. Fodder shit. Or even Oven has a harder body than the other Big Mom Pirates, but he is still no more than a Veteran level.

Also, let's not conveniently forget that Pre Power Up Sanji clearly lost against YC2 Queen.
That was bad.

The concept of hakiless i've seen in this thread is also highly stupid, so you mean to tell me that just because you don't see the black coating then it mean haki is not being used? May i remind y'all that the blsck coating is just a visual rappresentation, we never seen someone like King, the admirals etc. use it as well does that mean they don't have it as well? Day in and day out we have seen people not desplay the black coating but were still using haki, so with what evidence are y'all saying that was a hakiless attack by Queen? Seems to another attempt to downplay Sanji.
So according to you, regular CoA doesn't work against Sanji ??

:choppawhat:

Vergo and Pica were Low/Mid Commander level
Trebol and Diamante were Tobi Roppo level
Senor Pink & co were Holdem/Sheepshead level

Not that hard. There are other strong Pirates other than Yonkos. I know your tiny brain has to work overtime to grasp this.
There's a gap between Low/Mid Commander level. So what level are they at?
Roflmao. Do you honestly see Trebol and Diamante pushing Jinbe to the same difficulty like WW?
Well, that's not really farfetched.

Of course not if you are a brainless ape who doesn't have valid thoughts about common sense and logic, it's easy to come up with this kind of conclusions.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doffy proceeds to laugh his ass off when the World's Strongest Man is destroying the entire island and turns his strongest commanders into his bitch.

You have no idea how to argue or form logical, coherent arguments. Then again, that's clearly not your goal.
I'm sorry, I disrespected Doflamingo-sama. I'll accept any punishment you have for me sire.

It is all just meaningless filler. In fact, Doffy was the 2nd most powerful warlord. All warlords are intented to fight the Yonko. Doffy manhandled Jozu as a chair meanwhile Aokiji needed a sneak attack to defeat the latter but casual Doflamingo handled Jozu way easier. He easily destroyed YC1+ Law with ease. Law and Kid now beat Big Mom, so Doffy is half of Big Mom's strength.

Top Tier Doffy indeed.
All true, although I don't know what "YC1+" is.

Luffy, Law, Sabo = 3 stars = YC1
Zoro, Kyros = 2 stars = YC2-4
Kinemon, Franky, Robin = 1 star = YC4/Tobi Roppo

so Doffy is half of Big Mom's strength..
Except this. He's clearly 70%+ of BM's overall strength (Probably like 60% of Kaido's). Law is 50%.

It is all just meaningless filler. In fact, Doffy was the 2nd most powerful warlord. All warlords are intented to fight the Yonko. Doffy manhandled Jozu as a chair meanwhile Aokiji needed a sneak attack to defeat the latter but casual Doflamingo handled Jozu way easier. He easily destroyed YC1+ Law with ease. Law and Kid now beat Big Mom, so Doffy is half of Big Mom's strength.

Top Tier Doffy indeed.
Law was not a YC1+ when he fought Doflamingo, he could have had training/ bloom since beating Hawkins, but even Luffy who>>Law, wasn't YC1+ level until after beating Katakuri, multiple haki blooms later.

You do realize we also saw Queen pierce her skin with tranquilizer needles?

Why didn’t he just inject her with a plague?
Yes like those overdosed tranquilizer worked very well. BM is freak of nature and Plague don't do instant kills.

Why is Heaviest Dino using weight and height to hit BM head bad when it worked fine. More so when a YC capturing a Yonkou is unheard off?

Status
Not open for further replies.