Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Emna is zoros strongest sword, he said himself that once he learns to use it, his power will be much higher than it is currently, the sword its just build different, once enma is blackened it will be probably top 5 swords in the world.
That was because he had to undertake the training, however I admit he also spelled he needed to use more power from the sword later but still despite the strongest sword in his possession objectively better not to exaggerate with the gaps.

Besides Big Mom might also have meant that Enma was no ordinary sword in that looking so powerful due possessing Zoro's channeled haki in it in that fragment.

It's pretty clear that pre-awakening Base Sanji (not at 100% because of his body feeling off but still) could hold off against an hybrid YC2 1.32B berry for a while and not be washed immediately, but he didn't have the AP to really damage him meanwhile so in the end he lost.
We don't how RS Sanji would have performed instead because Sanji auto-nerfed himself not wearing it, but we can say he probably would have lasted way longer because of the 0 damage King inflicted to him back then, so the suit durability is quite huge. Idk about RS Sanji AP.

So how do you guy scale Sanji based on this?
Base Sanji:
RS Sanji:
Awakened Sanji:
Awakened Sanji + RS:

Looks like people don't really get how the exoskeleton works.
It's not breaking and regenerating, instead it's getting deformed and/or dented and then just puts itself back into its original shape.

So it's more like a very flexible and at the same time very durable and resilient mass of iron. That's how you can picture it.

What's bugging me tho is, did he finally awaken it during that snake attack or did he already have it?
Probably impossible to tell right now.. Perhaps we get confirmation about it via his inner monologue, cause the weird feeling (presuamblx exoskeleton developing) might be gone now.
I'm still expecting a big strength increase, especially with all that "How can I hurt his Dino body" remarks.

But yeah, Calamity fights round2:
Enma haki cloud Zoro and Exoskeleton Sanji prolly gonna dominate now.
Nah at that point Sanji should‘ve had broken bones. I think its after he healed them, then the exoskeleton came into full effect blocking Queen’s attack.

He just unlocked it now. Because Black Maria’s punches were hurting him before. At this point she’d break her knuckle punching him.

What did I think about?
Queen performs enough brute strength to break Sanji's bones, the guy who was already beginning to feel the changes in his body. Yet, WCI Sanji replicates higher attack power than HYBRID Queen, is that correct?
You don't only need BoAT to cut steel. Enough pressure is already enough to either dent or to cut steel. That's Pre-TS lv stuff.
Absolutely, if he can't even do that, he should go to East Blue or Grandline then lol.
he break sanji s bones with his snake form
idk what has that with queen swords swing
yes sanji kick is stronger than queen s slash who is garbage with a sword

Yeah vivre cards already confirmed that king is stronger lmao.
On real note, I explained the scene and this wil be my last time, so I don’t want someone to come up to me and ask me same fucking question…

Queen’s launcher move is SUPPOSED to work that way… he gets out from his body like a snake, wrap his opponent and capture him, and then the launcher is fired…

The whole thing of launchers fired without his permission is just pure joke and gag since Queen is known for that…

My evidence:
1- Queen started to talk about launcher while he is capturing Sanji to prevent him from escaping.

2- Queen activated it for a second time and again playing like a fool

3- After the second time, Queen literally says “with this, you are done”

meaning he intentionally fired it while he’s wrapping himself around Sanji… it’s literally how his attack works

the price for such davastating attack is he will get affected too, but thanks to his ancient zoan ability, he can withstand such attacks! A very spotted on example of this is non other than Kaku himself who clearly was the refrence by Oda in this chapter for Queen.
Kaku used a raining attacks on Zoro that was also hitting Kaku himself but not damaging him enough thanks to his Tekkai while Zoro was getting effected by it…

it’s exactly the same…

the outcome of it… Queen released Sanji afterwards “by his choice because he thought he was done for” and Sanji had many fractures bones and broken limbs

I will not repeat this answer so.. whoever is asking fot it… he it is

@Sword God Ryuma

This has been the case for 1000 chapters Zoro is a swordsman why so much emphasis on them now. Did you suddenly discover this in Wano no swordsman gets overshadowed by their weapon especially Zoro
You do get my point right? Sanji can't heal fast without his super genes, zoro can't badly hurt kaido without his swords

@BakiDou By the way I would not even really suggest objectively strongest sword he does possess because perhaps he spelled that sentence in that he was still mastering the sword post training and so unable to use its full potency.

His body changes don't hurt him. He also snuck queen 4 timed before this chapter and even admits his attacks are not doing significant damage.
Yes i agree with that, all of what you say is true, but when i said distracted by his body changes it's not because it hurts him. we can clearly see that everytime before Queen tries to attack him he is distracted by what is happening. Imagine you play soccer and then feel like a fly got under your shirt while you'r running with the ball, it would "hurt" you but it would distract you from what is heppening around you (like when katakuri got distracted against luffy and couldn't use his future sight CoO).
His attacks seems to not do enough damage but Bein cuit grill shot was strong enough for Queen to aknowledge his raw power (we all know raw strenght isn't sanji's speciality, he is more of a speedster).

Edit : The fly wouldn't hurt you*

DJ became basically Sanji's base since the time skip, his trump card "Asura equivalent" became the next level Hell's memories, like G3 became Luffy's base and G4 became his trump card.
It’s still a power up. He uses it to power up his attacks therefore it’s a power up. Only reason Zoro doesn’t use Asura is cause he never has to use power ups to beat his opponents unlike Sanji who we’ve seen get beat up quite alot since timeskip.

On real note, I explained the scene and this wil be my last time, so I don’t want someone to come up to me and ask me same fucking question…

Queen’s launcher move is SUPPOSED to work that way… he gets out from his body like a snake, wrap his opponent and capture him, and then the launcher is fired…

The whole thing of launchers fired without his permission is just pure joke and gag since Queen is known for that…

My evidence:
1- Queen started to talk about launcher while he is capturing Sanji to prevent him from escaping.

2- Queen activated it for a second time and again playing like a fool

3- After the second time, Queen literally says “with this, you are done”

meaning he intentionally fired it while he’s wrapping himself around Sanji… it’s literally how his attack works

the price for such davastating attack is he will get affected too, but thanks to his ancient zoan ability, he can withstand such attacks! A very spotted on example of this is non other than Kaku himself who clearly was the refrence by Oda in this chapter for Queen.
Kaku used a raining attacks on Zoro that was also hitting Kaku himself but not damaging him enough thanks to his Tekkai while Zoro was getting effected by it…

it’s exactly the same…

the outcome of it… Queen released Sanji afterwards “by his choice because he thought he was done for” and Sanji had many fractures bones and broken limbs

I will not repeat this answer so.. whoever is asking fot it… he it is
Lmao you got debunked. Base Sanji is weak and King > Queen.

No he just beat fodder carrot and Wanda
Neko got up and finished him.
Jack faced 200 sulong mink
Oden got snuck after the old hag had to save kaidos life

Luffy got straight up fodderised 3 times
Pero took damage from other attacks and doesn't have Jack's zoan regen, he has more utility and both are capable of fighting superior to non sulong dukes but inferior to sulong dukes, so their power levels are very comparable.

Luffy got snuck by not knowing about Kaido's defensive capabilities, and being enraged due to thinking his crew just died.
Luffy pre adv CoC was still the man Kaido was most on guard against and performed the most attacks against.
You aren't fodderised if you fight someone for 30 minutes, as he did after learning adv CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.