Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy goes from zero damage to Kaido….to injuring him in base. All due to a magical CoC PU thanks to Daddy Dragon and Daddy Garp’s genes.

Fans: *Crickets*

Zoro goes from struggling to block Carrot and Hawkins….to blocking Hakai. All due to getting stronger with Daddy Oden’s haki sword.

Sanji: Exists

Fans: “Daddy Judge” “Cheat Codes” ”Doesnt deserve it”.
I think I want some elaboration about Sanji's power up considering Sanji's family is a contentious issue.

Zoro and Luffy did do work to get their power ups.

I'm not necessarily opposed to this powerup, would just like to see it elaborated upon more.

Luffy goes from zero damage to Kaido….to injuring him in base. All due to a magical CoC PU thanks to Daddy Dragon and Daddy Garp’s genes.

Zoro goes from struggling to block Carrot and Hawkins….to blocking Hakai. All due to getting stronger with Daddy Oden’s haki sword.

Sanji: Exists

Fans: “Daddy Judge” “Cheat Codes” ”Doesnt deserve it”.
Zoro didn't block Hakai anymore than Doflamingo "blocked" KKG.

Looks like people don't really get how the exoskeleton works.
It's not breaking and regenerating, instead it's getting deformed and/or dented and then just puts itself back into its original shape.

So it's more like a very flexible and at the same time very durable and resilient mass of iron. That's how you can picture it.

What's bugging me tho is, did he finally awaken it during that snake attack or did he already have it?
Probably impossible to tell right now.. Perhaps we get confirmation about it via his inner monologue, cause the weird feeling (presuamblx exoskeleton developing) might be gone now.
I'm still expecting a big strength increase, especially with all that "How can I hurt his Dino body" remarks.

But yeah, Calamity fights round2:
Enma haki cloud Zoro and Exoskeleton Sanji prolly gonna dominate now.
Exactly. Exoskeleton has only gotten dented or dislocated since it's introduction. The only time it got broken was with candy bullets and Katakuri pummeling Ichiji.

Do you seriously not understand the difference between using a new power up you got this arc, to going 400 chapters back in the past?
Fuck you.
Dude power ups are power ups youre over complicating things. Enma is apart of Zoro’s base form now so we can’t really call it a power up anymore cause it’s his base form but for you I’ll call it a power up. DJ however isnt a part of Sanji’s base form he uses it as a power up to make him stronger.

Also calm down dude it’s just a discussion, you’re taking it way too seriously :gonope:

Zoan users are extremely durable this isn’t anything new. Queen taking an attack from Queen like nothing doesn’t mean he’s only slightly weaker from what we’ve seen YC2’s are quite a lot weaker than YC1’s.
He’s slightly weaker by more clear evidence
The bounty gap doesn’t exceed 100 mil
The Marco wank was directed to both of them on majority of time.
Yc1 and Yc2
Both were taken on by Zoro and Sanji at the same freaking chapter
Right wing and left wing at same chapter

you can keep denying it, but it’s a fact… he’s only slightly weaker than King… nothing more… nothing you can say will change that.

Wouldn´t black blade to early in the story?
I kinda though that he would awake his black blade against Shiryuu or Mihawk.
I kinda get the feeling that Oda hint that Zoro get stronger CoC in this arc, against King.
Kaido kinda hint it. I mean I wouldn´t have something eagainst black blade either, but CoC seems the best choice right now.

Literally my point.
I know modified power give physical and speed boost too, but is that enough for Queen?
I expect that Sanji fire power also get a boost.
You though?
Ive always been on the side that DJ is from Sora’s Drug and not Judge’s modifications. Maybe the RS also unlocks DJ’s potential since Sora’s Drug reacted with Judge’s genes. Or maybe DJ’s full potential is unlocked by Vegapunk….and the whole “Fiery Bird” shit comes true lol. I honestly dont know.

But I guess looking at this logically. The Vinsmokes arent only enhanced in durability. Theyre enhanced in literally every other stat, with a exo-skeleton on top. So now Sanji’s base kicks should be stronger, since he should be getting an enhancement in strength as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.